Surface Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Why Surface should not come back...

sinjaceheroes

[1]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 14

I am a very good fan of surface, hell i yelled giddy every time i see nimrod. but it should not come back and heres why. it was said that the creator intended surface to be of one season. the plot of the show is to find out about these new and weird creatures. then we find out the larger plot. to use the creatures trigger a tsunami and kill of the entire world, after taking samples from every single living land animal that could be found. perfect the human cloning and advance evolution technology almost. and then hide out in the center of the earth, and wait for the waters to settle. come back to the surface, ironically, and re start the world. the ultimate human turned god dream.

the waters came, almost everybody died, every technology in the world was destroyed and world peace was achieved, with only a handful of humans to enjoy it. of course the main characters could not be killed, come on, not that miles could die of water, but anyways, he saved them by putting them in a church, big surprise there. the series is done.

beginning. climax. end. why should it return? them four and nimrod would stop the bad guy. for what? the world is drowned. the only one who can save life is sadly and ironically is the bad guy. i have never seen that before, but it was great.

why should it return then. and for what? what would be the new plot? my opinion is that should surface return it would do what many other series have done before; tarnish their own reputation.

Edited on 11/09/2008 8:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

horvathgamer

[2]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    the thing was though, there wasn't any evidence the tsunamis had hit the whole world yet. remember the original premise of the show, those 3 would find the world's fate in their hands (meaning they could stop it theoretically)

sinjaceheroes

[3]Feb 18, 2009

horvathgamer wrote:
    the thing was though, there wasn't any evidence the tsunamis had hit the whole world yet. remember the original premise of the show, those 3 would find the world's fate in their hands (meaning they could stop it theoretically)

yeah, maybe. but how? O_O i mean the bad guy was hiding in the marianas trench, they would have had no way of getting there. and then the other creatures would have made more tsunamis.

Water78

[4]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 47
    how did they get off the church?

sinjaceheroes

[5]Apr 14, 2009

Water78 wrote:
    how did they get off the church?

swimming...? dont mean to be disrespectful. the creatures wouldnt harm them as long as nimrod and miles are there.

jstnxprsn

[6]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

I am a very good fan of surface, hell i yelled giddy every time i see nimrod. but it should not come back and heres why. it was said that the creator intended surface to be of one season. the plot of the show is to find out about these new and weird creatures. then we find out the larger plot. to use the creatures trigger a tsunami and kill of the entire world, after taking samples from every single living land animal that could be found. perfect the human cloning and advance evolution technology almost. and then hide out in the center of the earth, and wait for the waters to settle. come back to the surface, ironically, and re start the world. the ultimate human turned god dream.

the waters came, almost everybody died, every technology in the world was destroyed and world peace was achieved, with only a handful of humans to enjoy it. of course the main characters could not be killed, come on, not that miles could die of water, but anyways, he saved them by putting them in a church, big surprise there. the series is done.

beginning. climax. end. why should it return? them four and nimrod would stop the bad guy. for what? the world is drowned. the only one who can save life is sadly and ironically is the bad guy. i have never seen that before, but it was great.

why should it return then. and for what? what would be the new plot? my opinion is that should surface return it would do what many other series have done before; tarnish their own reputation.

I don't know where you got your information, but the Pate Brothers told me they had a second season already written, and it was their show, so they would know.

Sorry, it took so long to respond. For a long time I've been having trouble logging in here. Guess the last time I deleted my cookies, it fixed the problem.

Unfortuately, they have given up on the bringing the show back (at least for now, and are not making the second season information available, so we'll probably never know how all the dozens of questions, were resolved. Jonas Pate no longer returns my emails either. Bummer. - Jstn (AdNimistrator SaveSurface.com)

saq50

[7]Sep 22, 2009
    • level: 1
    surface is the best show your not very clever if you say it shoudent come back i think it should come back because i have seen that show 15 times and i can still not stop seeing it