A Surviving Jack Community
FOX (ended 2014)
Well, if you've looked at the ratings for this show, this wasn't a surprise to you when yesterday Surviving Jack got canceled. It started out with decent ratings, but they dropped, as ratings do, which lead to this cancelation.

The show has only aired six episodes, so I'm not really upset over the cancelation, but it would have been nice to see this show grow, as after episode 2 it did start to improve. But this lets the actors find other jobs, and I hope that they are successful (or continue to be successful for some) because they are good.

The series finale of Surviving Jack airs tonight at 9:30(/8:30c), as usual. Eight episodes were produced, but only seven will air because of scheduling. The remaining eighth episode may end up online or something though.

How do you feel about the cancelation of Surviving Jack?
24 Comments
Comments (43)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I didn't even know it was on until the 3rd or 4th episode! A friend referred me to it and I fell in love with it...then it was cancelled, without being given a chance for people to find it. I was really angry about it for a long time, but gave up and am now just seriously disappointed that shows about families that love each other and do not spend all their time sniping at each seem doomed to fail. It worries me a lot that people would rather watch screaming, argumentative people disrespecting each other than learn about how real families get along...I miss it to this day!
Flag
This show was hilarious! This was the funniest show since Scrubs. I am so upset at this. I didn't even know that the ratings were low. This was the only show that literally made me laugh out loud.
*shaking my fists to Fox* They obviously didn't promote the show right because the show was awesome. *sighs* Now my blue skies are gray.
Flag
I liked the show from the start. Odd night! Odd time! But, what can you expect from FOX. It's a challenge for them to schedule just two hours a night if it involves anything other than the tired, American Idol.
Flag
i was sadder for growing up fisher, really...
Flag
I was starting to like this a lot. Christopher meloni was great and all the other cast were growing on me. disappointed...
Flag
I thought the show was funny so I'm a little disappointed.
Flag
Surviving Jack? More like Dead Jack.
Flag
Christopher Meloni is great and i hope his next show is more commercially viable.
Flag
I really liked it, I hope Christopher Meloni will do something much better, he is really good in Drama...
Flag
I'd say he's good at both, but he's better in drama. Good luck to cast and crew in all futures projects.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members