Surviving Suburbia

ABC (ended 2009)

i5star

Surviving Suburbia Fan Reviews (2)

• I really like this show I thinks it funny it gives you a break from all the fall spring shows and gives you something to watch until all your shows return.

Bob Saget is a great star and has had some horribles shows but 1 vs 100 and surviving suburbia were some of his best I know that 1 vs 100 lost it's edge on the second season beacuse they changed the rules but the second season of Subburvia should be good they shouldn't change a thing. Like I said in my summary this show gives you something to watch until all your other shows return. It's funny, it talks about what really happens in our families we just don't want to own up to it. I know my mom has had some moments like these at my school but I wont own up to it until know lol. But I think this show has petential to be GREAT!!!!!. (huh) (what?) it got Canceled? WHAT o they show bring this show back I think if they give it a second chance it can make it. Look what happened to Family Guy it got the boot and they brought it back beacuse of HIGH DVD sales common people let's try to get this show back!
  • A new sitcom featuring a rather dysfunctional family dealing with (and attempting to survive) suburbia.

I've been to several tapings of Surviving Suburbia and found the episodes to be well written, well acted, very funny, ascerbic and just generally fun to watch. The family consists of a very sarcastic father (Sagat), bright and tolerant mother, a smart and mature teenage son and a younger daughter. The cast also features a neighbor/dentist who is wonderful as he delivers some of the best comedic moments to Sagat's straight man routine. The cast and crew seem to like each other and work well as a team. It's nice to see this with a seasoned cast, especially when you consider some of the 'not so nice' sitcom actors. Having been to a number of sitcom tapings over the last 10 years, this is one of the best I've seen. Hopefully, this show will be a hit, stay around for a long time, and continue to be my 'Guilty Pleasure'.