Survivor

Anything Could Happen

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 16, 2010 on CBS

• America did Russell justice.As well as his fans. Sandra should be awarded "the dumbest move award" for not using her idol properly. Many thanks Russell for not changing your game.

I'll start with Rupert. He says:"being manipulative, deceiving, lying person is very easy". Then he starts abusing Russ. What a sad character, and this guy got 1million dollars by fan vote.Makes me laugh. Takes skill to be a pathetic loser who can't save yourself, takes skill to vote someone who thrust a knife in your back thrice, takes skill to make the deal with the devil and then when he couldn't save you, blame him for you being a fail. This guy is a total loser. And he has shown his true face. This is why he lost the fan vote. Colby: "if you think luck doesn't play a part in all this , your delusional". He's right. How else could someone my dead grandmother could beat in challenges get to the final 5. Takes a lot of nerve to point fingers when your nothing but a meat body being dragged by other people so that he won't die alone.
    Parvati: "Russell was the dragon and instead of slaying him I kept him as my pet".Maybe she is right, but she wasn't better either. Being carried so bad by Russ, one would think she'd had some decency. But I don't think she ever had it. I keep my initial opinion, she'd sell everyone for the money, starting with the family.She was the abused wife, afraid to leave Russell after she showed her his strength.
    Danielle: Sad figure. She betrayed Russell and she has the nerve to feel offended by being disposed of.
    The most enjoying moment was Russell winning "Player of the Year". He deserved it. Rupert didn't.
    All in all, if I could say something to Russell I'd say he has to work more on his debating skill in a group. He should have fought more. OK we all knew he wouldn't win. But still he could have shown how false the arguments of the two persons that he carried to the end were.
    In the end I would just want to say that Sandra hasn't one bit of my respect. She's such a bad liar. "From the first moment I wanted to eliminate Russell". She actually had an opportunity to do it. She had the bloody idol for Gods sake. All she needed to do was to show Rupert the idol and everyone would have voted Russell.
    And she simply used it when she didn't had to.
    Thanks Russell for the most intense season ever.