Survivor

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 28, 2002 on CBS

7.4
  • OMG...

3.5
    ...there are some crazy religious people on the show! Luckily, they voted one off immediately. There's nothing wrong with being religious, but c'mon you Americans, please get a grip of things.

Religion aside, there where all kinds of lunatics introduced here. I guess that TV-shows like this want to have some "personality mix" in the game, just for the fun of it? Crazy people=good entertainment, no? I beg to differ, crazy people=stupidity, narcissism, lack of empathy and irritation IMO.

Very disappointing start for this season.
  • A great start to this season of Survivor!

Unlike the first three seasons which I never saw, this season takes place on an island in the south pacific and offers awesome new twists that will challenge all contestants!
    It was great to see some change in the show such as the location, the challenge and the competition that has improved by alot! The castaways on this season are ideal and all seem to be great competitors like boston Rob. And then the first tribal council was a suprise!
    The immunity challenge really challenged the castaways which made it exciting and suspenseful. Every minute of this episode blew me away! I'm going to look forward to the upcoming episodes of this season because this was incredible!
  • Average show!

7.1
    Peter makes Survivor history and becomes the first male surivor to be voted off
    The guy was kind of nuts and wierd as well as tried to tell
    Everybody what to do and that it caused his teammates to turn on him
    No wonder after the 9/11 attacks, they didn't film in Jordan! Glad that they went back to the beach though!