Survivor

Big Win, Big Decision, Big Mistake?

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2005 on CBS

• Just stop bragging about the car!! Oops, too late.

It's not so much a curse, but it’s the nature of the beast. At this point of the game, its a lot more "they've already won something, why should they win more" than anything else.

I really thought Cindy had a chance. But, as often happens, she annoyed people at a time when she should have kept quiet.

Nice move on the producer’s part, giving her the option of giving everyone else cars. It forced Cindy to reveal her true colors and the reason everyone plays the game, greed.

How has Lydia stayed around for so long? Oh, right, it’s the Lil syndrome. Keep around someone who you know won't win a challenge, so you'll look better us against him or her in the finals.

As much as I like Danni and Rafe (I thought he'd be the first to go), Steph will win. She's the only won who knows that it doesn't matter who she makes mad by voting them out, against Lydia she'll win. She won't bring Danni, because Danni has played a fairly honest game (I don't think anyone is ever really honest) and hasn't betrayed the jury. She won't bring Rafe, because he won't make it that far (if he looses immunity, he's gone).

Congrats, Steph, way to learn from your previous trip.