Survivor

Blood Is Thicker Than Anything

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 18, 2013 on CBS

• Exceeded expectations. (Possible spoilers ahead)

When I say 'exceeded expectations' I was expecting a very bad season, so that isn't saying much. I didn't like the idea of returnees and loved ones, because regardless of what they say, none of these people would vote their loved one off if they had the shot or choice, unless their last name was Hantz.

Absolutely LOVING the Culpeppers. Monica is my favourite returnee pretty much! Brad seems likeable enough too.

Absolutely HATED the first vote off twist thing. Can't believe goddess Candice is on Redemption Island for no reason... -_-

Colton is as disgusting as usual with some despicable comments to Kat while rowing.

We didn't even see Galang strategise, other than Monica talking to Colton about leaving One World behind them.

My expectations were low for this episode, but it wasn't bad. Very upset that Candice (one of my favourite returnees) and Marissa (one of the most interesting looking loved ones) are already on Redemption Island, but hopefully at least one of them can work their way back in.
CBS