Survivor

Breakdown

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2006 on CBS

7.8
  • Should I stay or should I go? Happens every season.

6.2
    As we have seen in the past at the end of the season we will see people say about their experience on the show that they were nothing like what they saw on TV. We'll hear, "Well, they edited that stuff out to make me look like a bad guy."

I'm telling you what, there is no editing with Shane. He is a whiny annoying person. Who needs to go. Granted there is always a part of me that likes to see people who beg to get voted off, stay. Just to stick it to them. You go through the whole process to get out there and then trip out. Has anyone ever painted their day to day experience as this glorious existence? Dude, wake up.

Maybe he should consider that by staying as long as possible he might become a better person for it and lose some of those bad habits that are making it so rough for him now. When he leaves the game eventually he will, as many do, look back and say his life was changed and his does things differently. I think his statement said it all about being a 12 year old in a 30 something body.(pretty sure he said that.)