A Survivor Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBS
Just a heads up for Survivor fans still here. The site staff here are woefully slow/inept at updating episodes to the guide here so it may take time to get the episodes show up here. I'd add them myself but the site owners have turned that function solely to people who don't care to do this on a timely basis.

It's a shame what has happened to this site...a lot of hard work getting treated poorly and with unbelievable indifference.
I'll update here as the staff pays attention to this guide.
10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Dec 06, 2017
Episodes are delayed once again for being added to the guide as of Dec. 6. Hopefully, they will go up soon.
Flag
Nov 16, 2017
For November 15, "Knights of the Round Table" is not the correct episode name. It should be "Playing With The Devil". I've asked for the name change but how long that will take is uncertain...
Flag
Oct 01, 2017
First three episodes for season 35 are now up.
Flag
Sep 27, 2017
Episode 1 - Airs 9/27: "I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident"
Episode 2 - Airs 10/4: "I'm a Wild Banshee"
I'll update here as needed.
Flag
Sep 27, 2017
Episode 3 - Airs 10/11 - "My Kisses Are Very Private"
Flag
Sep 27, 2017
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/survivor/episodes/1074187/ - another subsidiary of CBS like TV.com
Flag
Staff
Sep 26, 2017
Definitely send me a PM/email with the information and we will work on the problem as soon as we can. At this point, email is better (support@tv.com). Thanks!
Flag
Staff
Sep 26, 2017
I should say, if you haven't already. We're getting to requests as soon as we can!
Flag
Sep 26, 2017
We've danced this dance before...last season, in fact. You took away editor's abilities to add eps...and whatever instrument is in place isn't working. Funny though...other CBS show guides get updated well in advance....shows covered by TV Guide. Coincidence? Think not...
Flag
Staff
Sep 27, 2017
If some things get updated and not others, it absolutely is coincidence! If you've made the request, we will get to it ASAP! Thanks
Flag
Follow this Show
Members