A Survivor Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBS
Not sure about the whole Gen X vs Millenials theme - seems like they're targeting that segment of viewers too much by excluding older castaways.
Comments (3)
Submit
Jun 13, 2016
While I like,that only people over 18 are able to compete,it would suck if for future season they removed people over 50 as well. Be over 18 and if you wanna play and pass those tests,interviews and what not,be on Survivor and play the shit out of it,like it's the last time you'll ever play it :D

And as for theme...I like it,but like any other them it doesn't matter much after tribes do swap and later merge. Survivor can do just tribe A and B,puts them togheter random and then it's up to players to play the game.
Flag
Jun 13, 2016
In the end, though, it's all about casting...personally, I[ve had my fill of "baristas/bartender/beauty queen" types.
Flag
Jun 14, 2016
They could something like Class of XX year and see,how old school mates would treat each other. But for that they'd need at least 2 classes I think...I doubt any full class would sign up for Survivor...so for example Class of 75 vs Class of 85 or something like that.

And yeah in the end all that matters is that,they get people who will play the game and won't quit.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members