A Survivor Community
Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBS
Survivor Season 36 starts February 28 with a two hour episode. I'm not sure who updates the guide for the episodes now...I can't and there seems to be no staff here at the site at present. I'll post here as time permits with episode names and such. Hopefully, they update...
6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
May 26, 2018
This site is a tad bit behind on the seasons for the reality shows!
Flag
May 26, 2018
I emailed them regularly a month before the latest season started..begging them to update. I got ignored. Now, if it was Dancing with Reality Stars, they'd be all over it :(
Flag
May 25, 2018
Season has ended...a winner declared after a tie with a vote from the the 3rd place person. Interesting twist..not sure if I like it or not.

As for the "reunion". I hated it a lot. Rather than hear from the cast, Jeff interviews James and Erik (the latter who was clearly uncomfortable being there) and does it in a way of "you did this idiot move but hey, you were an incredible competitor" that was rude. As for the Kevin Hart guesting to promo the Burnett clone of Wipeout, ugghh. Look, if they can't give enough time for a decent reunion, don't show it.
Flag
May 23, 2018
So the brain dead idiots can't be bothered adding this season to the guide. Disheartening how they treat this guide, and the site in general.
Flag
Mar 22, 2018
No eps for this season added to the guide here as of yet. I'm not holding out a lot of hope either...they completely ignored the Amazing Race guide here. Ah well, I'll post the episode names here later, first boots and opin on the season later on. So far, not a bad season..the recall on past seasons is a nice touch.
Flag
Mar 01, 2018
Ghost Island looks to be an interesting element this year though the long term effect may be minimal. Jacob..heh...tried to escape the targeting with a fake idol and failed...might have helped if he didn't admit he puts up a facade to hide his true self. All in all, not a bad two hour episode. If only it was added here.. :(
Flag