Survivor

Create a Little Chaos

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2012 on CBS

• There's trouble brewing at Tandang, just as one tribe member planned. Otherwise it's just more of the same.

Aside from the drama at Tandang's camp there is nothing new going on in the Philippines. Maybe Matsing should change their name to Ulong. After all they are getting decimated just like them! However they are going to get a break in the next episode as somebody (I believe it to be Jeff Kent.) has to be taken out of the game for medical reasons. Maybe the immunity challenge will be held anyway. I don't know for sure, but I believe it will be cancelled in light of the person who has to leave due to illness. In the end I tip my hat to Matsing for doing the right thing and cutting Russell the Drama King loose. His crybaby rants were becoming very annoying. It was only a matter of time before they caught up with him.
  • Unbelievable! (Potential spoilers ahead.)

Well there were a few interesting things today;.

On Kalabaw, there seesm to be a 'Battle of the Sexes' developing and it remains to be seen what will happen there. Still very little screen time for this tribe, which is a little suspicious ofor mee.

On Tandang, Pete took the Idol Clue from where RC and Abi had hidden it and he stowed int in RC's bag. Abi found it and then all hell broke loose because it looked like RC was searching for the idol herself!

Such a great straetgy by Pete, from my point of view! I can't wait for Tandagn to go to Tribal because there is so much drama ready to boil over!

Meanwhile at Matsing, they are just feeling deomralised. I can't believe what I am seeing here! It is tough to watch take place and you have to simply feel sorry for them.

Interesting outcome at Tribal. Let's hope Matsing can turn this sinking ship around...

Overall, a great episode in my books! This was definitely an interesting one, and I can't wait to see what its next!