Survivor

Cult Like

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • Interesting series of events and some awful moves by several castaways. (Spoilers ahead!)

Well, this episode marks the beginning of the battle between the 'Upolu + Cochran' Family! There were some interesting aspects of this episode, such as the Immunity Chalenge. I enjoyed this challenge, as it was made up of various previous challenges. It would've been nice to see Ricks win the challenge as he has done very little in the rest of the game.

I thought Albert giving his spa away to Cochran was an interesting move. Albert is playing a smart game, a s he is gathering trust and liking from the peopel who are being voted out, and possibly gaining jury votes.

However, I didn't agree with the decision to send Cochran home, unless your name is Sophie, Brandon or Albert. Coach should've teamed up with Edna and Cochran and perhaps Rick in order to kick off Sophie. I'm sure Edna, Cochran and Rick would all remain intensely loyal to Coach and none would be a jury threat. Brandon is impossible to work with and Albert and Sophie are the only people who present a somewhat legitimate threat to Coach in my opinion.

I hope Edna sticks around further. I don't like the way Coach is approaching the remainder of this game, even though he has played brilliantly up to this point.

As fro Redemption Island, it was intensely disappointing to see Dawn and Whitney lose out. Ozzy is so unbelievably arrogant, and perhaps losing to Cochran next week would be the wake-up call that he so desperately needs!

Can't wait for the next episode!