Survivor

Cult Like

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • The two veteran players show they are the masters of their respective territories. Ozzy once again triumphs at Redemption Island and continues to build his confidence. Coach, though he denies it, is the true leader of Te Tuna.

This season has been one of the weakest seasons of Survivor to date. The main reason is the episodes are way too predictable and seem very unoriginal. It could not have been more obvious that Cochran would be heading to Redemption Island from the second this episode began. The Upolu alliance does not want to turn on each other unless they are forced to. I knew they would hold off the inevitable for as long as they could. Though Ozzy is doing a great job at Redemption Island, he is getting way too confident. That can prove to be his downfall at the next Redemption Island duel (Though I hope it isn't because I hate Cochran.). Finally, how stupid is Alan? I knew immediately that Cochran was lying when he told the tribe his birthday was coming up in two days. I'm sure all of you did too.