Survivor

Don't Be Blinded by the Headlights

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 2012 on CBS

• Just the seocnd episode, but I think somebody made a fatal move. (Spoilers for this episode ahead.)

First off, I just love Abi-Maria's accusatory comments to RC! Abi-Maria is definitely my favourite so far, and RC is by far my least favourite. Abi is just so fierce! I love it!

Not much to see here in terms of Kalabaw. They have got next to no screentime - except for Penner and his idol finding. I like how the idol is hidden in plain sight - that's a good new one!

Matsing is where omost of the interesting stuff is happening. Malcolm and Angie are cuddling for warmth at night, and it appears as though they have formed a strgong couple. Clearly a couple can be a very powerful thing in Survivor.

It was basically down to Roxy and Angie. I though Angie was definitely going home, because I thought Russel l and Denise would be stupid to give away their numbers. Now Malcolm and Angie make up 50% of the tribe, and I can't honestly see Malcolm turning on Angie anytime soon because he seems to have her wrapped around her finger (or the other way round).

I was really surprised Roxy went. I liked her - she was a great personality and a very likeable castaway. I'm sad to see her go, but more importantly, I think Russell made a very bad move by not breaking up the pair.

I coul d be way off - only time weill tell.