Survivor

Eating and Sleeping With the Enemy

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2005 on CBS

• Jamie was just WAAAAY too paranoid.

Jmie didn't seem like a bad guy, but if you are that paranoid on Survvior, then you have absolutely no chance of winning the game. Seriously, he should've known that.

Having that said, the challenges were fun today. The rewarde was great, but Lydia was just useless completely. I wonder if the bonds at reward will lead to anything more serious? That would be interesting.

The Immunity Challenge was spectacular! Cindy was brilliant, but Rafe pulled off the win. I'm surprised that he is doing so well at the challenges.

I really hope Stephenie, Danni or Cindy wins. I really dislike all of the remaining men and Lydia, so I just hope that one of those three girls can pull off the win.

Can't wait up unti next episode! Should be good! :)
  • THANK YOU!

I can't be more glad. Jamie is finally out and before Gary and Danni. Throughout the entire season he was so paranoid and arrogant. I never liked him back in the old tribe and now, in the merge, I definitely couldn't stand him. That episode, during the challenge, when he said Judd was only there to guarantee the lead. How rude and cocky was that?! I remember Bobby John said he didn't have any moral, and he was right! He doesn't have any.
    Then he tried to cover it up by trading a good meal by a terrible meal, at the reward challenge. But did he really think they would buy it? Everyone could see right through his 'honest' act. I'm just glad Steph finally decided to get rid of him.
    Again, Lydia still annoys the hell out of me. I can't seriously understand what she is doing there. She is so useless and weak. I hope she goes next. She totally doesn't deserve to be there at all!
    Cindy is a really strong player. If Danni doesn't make it to the top 2, I hope Cindy makes it. Judd is going to freak out! But be careful Judd, you don't want to upset everyone.
  • This review is priceless. I enjoyed writing it.

I had reviewed this episode, in the wrong episode. So now I just have to write some words, you know, about how I misplaced my review. I guess it's not that big of a deal, now that I'm almost at 50 words, but this feels good. Typing random thoughtsm it's fun. (Damn, that's 51) (now 56)
  • This review is priceless. I enjoyed writing it.

I had reviewed this episode, in the wrong episode. So now I just have to write some words, you know, about how I misplaced my review. I guess it's not that big of a deal, now that I'm almost at 50 words, but this feels good. Typing random thoughts it's fun. (Damn, that's 51) (now 56)
  • Bye Bye Jamie

I was happy as a claim. When they got rid of that scumbag Jamie. He was ruining the morale for the tribe. They needed to get rid of him. Loved the look on Judd's face. I hope he is the next to go. IMO, both Jamie & Judd deserve one another. As they act like long-lost brothers.
  • Paranoia, will destroy ya. Remember, Jamie, you're not paranoid if they realy are out to get you.

Sometimes it seems like the contestants have never seen the show before.

Example 1) Divide the tribe into two teams. Winners get time to relax, eat, shower, and bond. Losers go back and sulk, and wonder how the others are plotting against them. Gary only had one move, and he used it to his advantage. I don't remember the last time someone pretending to be someone else was so upstanding. I like his chances.

Example 2) Hanging around camp, Jamie start to annoy his tribe mates with his need for constant assurance he won't be evicted. Of course the tribe will turn on him. He's become both a liability (paranoid) and a threat (won immunity, came close a couple of other times) and people have gotten tired of his act. The only reason Judd didn't vote for him is that Judd ignored the signs. Blind loyalty is often just blind.

Example 3) Jury tampering. Linda was torn because Jamie looked out for her earlier. But the game changes at the Merge. Everyone must keep his or her own best interests in mind. A little guilt now keeps her in the game longer. Could she really believe that she could have made beyond the final six? Jamie would have dropped her like a hot potato. Does she think anyone would vote for her over anyone else? She didn't compete in most of the group challenges, and she's awful on her own.

My updated seeding: 1) Gary - stays off the jury three in a row; 2) Steph - knows when it is time to make her move; 3) Danni - more of a hope, but I like her; 4) Cindy - Wow, I was really impressed by her performance on the challenge; 5) Rafe - Just not cut-throat enough to make it further, and a challenge threat; 6) Lydia - made the move too late to move up; 7) Judd - Big and strong without immunity equals a hot shower and a soft bed. Besides, his act is almost as old as Jamie’s.