Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

How will the remaining players be portrayed?

Dfan46

[1]Mar 22, 2014
    • level: 15

Now that we're a couple episodes into Cagayan, I thought I'd ask everyone's opinion regarding how the remaining castaways will be portrayed for the rest of the season. The editors have done a pretty good job divvying up the airtime amongst the cast but obviously the players are characterized slightly to make the show more compelling. Here's how I think the players still left in the game will be portrayed...

Heroes:

1. Spencer - complete turnaround from his pre-interviews; I see a total Malcolm underdog edit for him

2. Tasha - basically the Denise to Spencer's Malcolm (but I don't see her winning)

3. LJ - probably the most level-headed contestant left, but his personality makes for pretty boring tv imo

4. Sarah - pretty much the same as LJ

Villains:

1. Tony - for obvious reasons

2. Trish - her evil laugh has already been immortalized online

3. Lindsey - based on the fact that she'll probably quit next episode

4. Morgan - rivalry with LJ from the start = black widow to editors

5. Kass - of the 3 Brains remaining, I think she'd be the most likely to flip and screw her former tribe mates over

Non-Entities:

1. Alexis - she already had her defining moment with the chickens and the rooster

2. Jeremiah - I've seen a couple of this guy's secret scenes and I hope they continue to show him only in these

3. Jefra - sadly, she's living up to her last name

4. Woo - now that his idol's gone, I expect a lot of silent meditating on the beach from Woo

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 16

Personally I don't care heroes,villains,people are mix of two,but if they do s30 Heroes vs Villains 2,I do admit,I'd like to see,where some people land....back to topic: (I know I am not really saying,how they will be portrayed...I am more saying,how I think things will go)

Spencer - think he'll flip on Brains,when given chance to advance,which I guess I can't blame him...as long as he doesn't do Dawn/Brenda thing

Tasha - She'll probably end up threat for winning game, coz you can't say anything bad about Tasha atm...so they'll blindside her (this is the reason,I think Spencer will flip)

LJ - He'll be target for every episode from now...that's what I am expecting

Sarah - well I am interested,how things work out with Tony. She is all around threat,is ode one out on Apari,but Beauty seems eager to get rid of each other,so she is safe..I guess?

Tony - seems he's safe atm, but he'll do what he's been doing so far...lies and total bs

Trish - "we are from f-ing Boston *crazy eyes*" she'll just skate by,coz bigger targets in game

Lindsey - depends,if she leaves or not...if she quits,then she'll be know as quiter,because her " safety blanket" Cliff was removed

Morgan - given chance,she could stir up some trouble

Kass - she'll probably also skate by

Alexis - another skater

Jerermiah - not much gameplay in this one...but there's image stuck in my mind,where Probst sayins something about heroic moments from Meet the Castaways...I don't know,he's getting on my nerves a bit with his voice and his southern charm...

Jefra - only good thing she's got going for herself,that she is on same tribe as LJ. Coz I want LJ to have numbers, I'll put up with Jefra's voice

Woo - if he makes it to merge ,he could go on immunity wins. Keeping faith in my pick,but it looks grimm for him

Edited on 03/23/2014 3:00am

skbrettbug

[3]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 18
    I pretty much agree with Sam's thoughts

joepetrizzo7

[4]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 8
    I also agree with Sam's thoughts but I think Trish will be portrayed as victim and not a villain. Lindsey is going to look like a sore loser and Trish is then going to look like the mom who got yelled at. I also think Tasha could become a villain if given the opportunity. She has somewhat been portrayed at that already.

anthem47

[5]Mar 23, 2014
    • level: 6

mcepin3 wrote:

Sarah - well I am interested,how things work out with Tony. She is all around threat,is ode one out on Apari,but Beauty seems eager to get rid of each other,so she is safe..I guess?

Yeah it's funny there was all that talk about her being the "odd one out", which is technically true but really she was in a super powerful position, a tribe of 7 with a 3-3 split and her as the swing vote. I mean the other six could havetaken advantage of the situation, united and booted her out, but that requires a fair bit of cooperation from six people,and also leaves them in a tricky spot when it comes to a 3-3 tie and someone has to flip.

amazing_race

[6]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 53

I was really happy that both Trish and Jefra got a fair bit of screen tiem in the last episode because they had both been relatively invisible before that - I hope that continues for them both, as they're some of my favourites.

Taylorg8

[7]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 13
    I'm very pleased w/ the screen time for people this season. I feel like it is more equal than in the previous newer seasons. Going more towards older seasons where everyone got some screen time. It doesn't look like we have a Carter or Rick this season really!

mcepin3

[8]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 16

Yeah,they divided screen time to all. Was surprised,they didn't milk J'Tia's scenes more,knowing what drama she caused at start and that she was there for 3 episodes only. But then again,I am glad all got their time to shine.

What is funny,that Lindsey doesn't like Trish,but even if Trish went with Brawn and voted LJ out,Lindsey and Cliff still wouldn't like Trish,they would just think of when they could get rid of her and would probably mock her for voting out LJ. I don't see Trish as villain nor victim nor hero. Just player doing what's best for her. Also I am sure,Sarah will be thrilled to see Cliff gone. Parvati made funny comments,she said " you just plant that seed in her head and watch her go" Something like that,didn't put it word for word.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[9]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 10

1. Spencer - I actually think he'll make a big move and be a villain at the end

2. Tasha - I think not that Brains is gone she'll fade into the background like Sherri in Caramoan

3. LJ - I think he'll be good till merge then he'll reunite with his old friends and use his idol and last till final 6

4. Sarah - I think that if her tribe mates are smart they'll vote her out premerge. But seeing as her tribe isn't that smart she might last

1. Tony - He's begging for a blindiside

2. Trish - She will eventually become expendable to everyone.

3. Lindsey - Quit

4. Morgan - I think she'll last till merge.

5. Kass - I think she'll Be gone before merge

Non-Entities:

1. Alexis - I forget she is even there most of the time

2. Jeremiah - I think he'll eventually make a move to the forefront

3. Jefra - I think come individual she will shine

4. Woo - More Like Who?

Taylorg8

[10]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 13

Spencer - I think he could go the villain route. I see a big move from him. Maybe he'll backstab Kass or something?

Tasha - I think she'll be a big player involved in a lot of strategical situations with the other brains.

LJ - Merge as hero and power player. Last awhile as huge target.

Sarah -She'll go far. She's smart and will figure a way around tough situations. Only downfall could be Tony.

Tony - Definitely villain. He'll be blinsided.

Trish - She seems in power now, but I see her just being used as a vote later on and expendable as said earlier. Not sure she will portrayed as a hero or not. Underdog I guess.

Lindsey - Quit probably. if not, she's next out if her tribe loses almost for sure.

Morgan - I think she could go far. She will make merge and be seen as weak. She seems like a smart person or liar. Villainous. possibly dragged to the end for votes?

Kass - She'll make merge and be some type of villain. Brains alliance. I see her being back stabbed by Spencer potentially.

Alexis - there as somebody's vote. Could go out premerge even.

Jeremiah - I think he won't be involved too much, but I could see him going far or even end up final 3. LJ could use him to get votes in the end assuming they make it there.

Jefra - probably pretty invisible. Used as vote. Will make merge.

Woo - Not looking good for him. I could see him out premerge id Lindsey quits and his tribe loses again. Even if he makes the merge, I think he will be deemed a physical threat and targeted early. Could dominate challenges.

I really hope that LJ doesn't reform his alliance at merge and dominate his way to the final 3 and victory. I want a fun post merge season! I think the merge is just around the corner. Quite possibly the episode after this next one. If Lindsey quits, then we are already at 12 and they will either merge there or after one more vote when they make it to 11. Unless we get one of those crazy merges at 9 or something. I feel liek Lindsey, Woo, and Alexis are the people most in danger for a premerge boot. The rest seem like shoe-ins fro the merge if it's at 12 or 11.

Edited on 03/24/2014 3:47pm