Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

IMO.....this was the worst Survivor in a while.

silvioStrippers

[1]May 14, 2012
    • level: 6

None of the chacters were interesting. Colton was gross to watch. That boy has a mental problem! I hated Kims guts so much I blew off the last 2hrs of the last show! I never do that. Ive seen every minute of every show. My wife and I love it. And now my son has started to watch it a little.

The reasonI hated Kim was because it nauseated me how everyone bowed to her supposed greatness! When a person controls portions of the game the way she did one of the other players are supposed to expose her and get the the heckout of there. Instead the kissed her feet and let her win the money easily! Dont those people know how to vote off a strong player. I would have voted her off a month ago! If Sabrina had a backbone and got Kim off, she''d be a millionaire now! No one knew how to play!!!!!

Its like how everyone kissed Boston Robs ring and let him run things too!!

I love Survivor..................but this was a horrible season!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EdgeOfThorns316

[2]May 14, 2012
    • level: 8
    It seems the current trend is to just ride the coattails and i hope people start to realize that it simply is not the way to win this game. Sure maybe the occasional coattail rider wins, but generally you gotta step up and make some moves and i hope we start to see a comeback of big time players.

And im so sick of hearing people say things like "i just came out here to find myself" or "i loved just being under the stars"....that kinda bs needs to go, they need to cast better.

Im all for the adventure, but not to where people just want to go camping.

Overall, i dont think it was the worst season but it was close, top 3 worst for me. Colten ruined the first half, second half was ruined by nobody doing anything.

I love how Christina didnt even try to plant seeds in Kims mind, wtf...what kind of moron is that close to the million and doesnt even make an attempt.

silvioStrippers

[3]May 15, 2012

I agree. And WTF is with all the feeding frenzies they had? The show had them eating all the time on rewards?! What happened to the days of a bucket of rice and a fishing net?!? And eating bugs and other gross things! Its was like a country club out there this season! Just terrible done...

randomjean

[4]May 16, 2012
    Im not a kim's fan myself but the thing about it is, she managed to do what Rob Boston took many seasons to perfect. She used the same strategies and it worked and she only took 1 season. Just 1! Just thought that it is pretty admirable.

marknmo

[5]May 16, 2012
    • level: 12
    Eh, the difference is that Rob had a huge target on his back when he succeeded, while Kim's target didn't really reveal itself until about halfway through the game. Plus, both seasons had very poor players, but Kim's had more, IMO - I mean, the tribe she was playing against voluntarily gave up immunity so they could vote somebody else out.

EdgeOfThorns316

[6]May 16, 2012
    marknmo wrote:
    Eh, the difference is that Rob had a huge target on his back when he succeeded, while Kim's target didn't really reveal itself until about halfway through the game. Plus, both seasons had very poor players, but Kim's had more, IMO - I mean, the tribe she was playing against voluntarily gave up immunity so they could vote somebody else out.

Yea pretty much this. I dont get whats up with the casting these days, it seems they cast some lame ass people who really arent wanting to win Survivor.

Yea, a tribe that gives up immunity....i seriously think that may be the biggest and most ridiculous stupid move in Survivor history.

ammizny

[7]May 27, 2012
    The season was kind of boring. And what we have seen lately is a complete Pagonging of the opposite alliance for the past three seasons. The problem is that no one is ever willing to make a move to get into the top 3. Troyzan made that argument when there were eight people left.

That said, give Kim some credit. Everyone was convinced they were in her top 3 and that's a big reason why no one flipped. While that did make the season somewhat boring, she definitely deserved to win and is one of the better winners the show has seen.

anthem47

[8]Jun 4, 2012

ammizny wrote:
    The season was kind of boring. And what we have seen lately is a complete Pagonging of the opposite alliance for the past three seasons. The problem is that no one is ever willing to make a move to get into the top 3. Troyzan made that argument when there were eight people left. That said, give Kim some credit. Everyone was convinced they were in her top 3 and that's a big reason why no one flipped. While that did make the season somewhat boring, she definitely deserved to win and is one of the better winners the show has seen.

Yeah, it is an unfortunate side of the game that the better someone is at playing, the less enjoyable things are to watch. I suppose it's the equivalent of tuning into (insert yoursport here), seeing your team get ahead by 50 points and then staying there for the next two hours. I mean, you want your team to win, but a close game is a good game as they say.

Maybe if they can't find more Kims to populate a season with, they need to stop putting in 17 people who don't know what they're doing and 1 person who does (okay, "1" is probably being a bit mean, but it was less than 5 this season that's for sure).

EdgeOfThorns316

[9]Jun 4, 2012
    What bugs me is when so many are saying after the season "well i guess i played a bit too much of a passive season"....its like uh yea, thats a quick way to lose.

You can play a ride the coat tails type of game BUT, make some key moves along the way....and there were many oppurtunities these people had to turn the game around.

ammizny

[10]Jun 6, 2012
    EdgeOfThorns316 wrote:
    What bugs me is when so many are saying after the season "well i guess i played a bit too much of a passive season"....its like uh yea, thats a quick way to lose.

You can play a ride the coat tails type of game BUT, make some key moves along the way....and there were many oppurtunities these people had to turn the game around.

And Kat was the worst offender of that. I really disliked her for that reason. I kept hearing her say she wanted to make moves and she wanted to go down as one of the better players the show has seen. And yet when it came down to it, she made absolutely no attempt to oust Kim and was just hated by everyone else.