Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Jeff Kent is a dog, plain and simple... *spoilers*

EdgeOfThorns316

[1]Nov 7, 2012
    • level: 8

First of all, my wife and I were both elated that Penner won immunity and worked his way into another 3 days, and Jeff went home before him.

But talk about a loser. First of all,what audacity he had gunning for Pennerfor what reason? Just because Penner was on the show before? His obsession was silly, but i love how he has to get in his quick "brag" about making around 60 million playing baseball...that to me showed he is a poor sport, and just overall i think his character has been tarnished. Not that I know much of him since im a football/hockey watcher, not into baseball....i just know that he was jacked up from the start.

I really hope Probst rails him for that, and I hope people come down onhim for the fact that he was so hellbent on getting Penner out as if Penner won something in the past, and here Jeff is with his millions.

I just didnt like the guy one bit, i think hes a dog...and a poor sport, his exit was just awful. There are people with nothing near that and for them the experience is amazing win or lose, he just seemed so unappreciative for the experience.

But on that note, i really hope next week things start to go in Penners favor. Im not sure why the guy has such a target, ive never understood it. But i was so proud of him for getting immunity>

That tribal was insane...and i do think it was fairly smart, but gutsy to not play the idols like abi and malcolm did. But i think they needed to bust abi or pete outa there, they GOTTA break those two up...they simply have too.

Amazing episode, just for how on the edge of my seat i was. One of the best episodes i can remember in years, and one of the most memorable.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EdgeOfThorns316

[3]Nov 8, 2012
    Well, interesting thing about that vote on Abi...Penner on his facebook says little things, but didnt give anything away but basically had a reason behind it. People on facebook are trying to figure it out as well, but yea that tribal was nuts and for me one of the most memorable in years.

All Survivors are good, even bad seasons. But this season for me has been top notch mainly because things that i feel should happen, are happening and i love it.

I wish Skupin would embrace Penner as a fellow player that went out due to injury and he would just side with Penner 100%, and take this thing to the final 2. Hopefully, they start to work on Artis, Abi and Pete. Like i told my wife, for as awesome as this season has been...it can still get ugly REALLY fast if the likes of Abi somehow makes it bringing Artis and Pete.

With Skupin, Penner, Malcolm, Denise around...there is a huge chance for a great finale. But only if they play their cards right, im glad Jeff is gone because he was on FIRE to get Penner out.

What i want next week is the heat to be off Skupin and Penner, i mean damn...can we just have an episode or two where the target is just not on them? Thats what id like to see.

mcepin3

[4]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 17

will write here for this week's episode discussion (no need to create topic,when people are already talking what happened)

wooow,this was probably the best tribal council ever and episode itself was very intense. As many people, I was also happy that Penner won immunity and it happened as I was thinking what will happen,if Penner wins immunity. Lots of names coming up and at end Tandang tribe "staying strong" in numbers. Though at this point every one flips to one side and back, but as long as Pete,Abi and Artis are there,there will still be Tandang tribe vs the rest of camp

First I have to say this: Damn!!! No one will vote Abi out. Here are reasons why: 1) no one sees her as a threat 2) no one likes her 3) since no one likes her,they will take her to final 3 or 2,because they know she will never win.

And even by her not winning, she will still get money for 2nd or 3rd place. This is just wrong! Let's reward her with money for not competing in challenges and being unable to survive. Stupid fools afraid to take worthy competitor to end.

Again...wooooow,what a tribal council. Malcolm played them perfectly. He shut them all up,by showing idol,then saying regardless what happens now,idol is being played and anyone wasting votes on me, is basicly shooting blanks and that might cost you place in a game, if you do so. Hell he even fooled me and I applaud for his performance. So him showing that he had idol makes sense,but Abi showing her idol. Oh my, I started laughing when she did that. Makes no sense to show it to them, since no one wanted to target her and she showed her ace card. She really is stupid.

Skupin I just don't get atm. He owes them no loyalty! He heard Abi saying he ain't in their alliance(more than once!). That he is the next one to go.....so why,WHY would you still wanna vote with them!?!?!?!? You might say,he wants them in final,because no one will vote for them,but for that to work,he would need to win every challenge to be in game, since they wanna get rid of him.

I don't have much against Pete,but what bugs me the most is people he chose for his alliance.

Woow Lisa...you do play game hard! Wanting to blindside Malcolm like that And I liked how she was in reward challenge. She swam to 3rd(!!!!) crate. Abi(since she sucks) went only to first one,but Lisa went all the way to 3rd one!!!! Mad respect for this Lisa! And she isn't afraid to put names in peoples minds.She is a player.

Penner,Penner,Penner I knew it is gonna be great season with you in it! I get it what he did with voting for Abi,but shame others didn't. Since Abi showed her idol and Penner asking in front of everyone(crazy move he has big balls )that if 6 of them(and naming them!) wanna do move now and they saying yes,it was clear where lines were. Then Pete said,that he feels like they will target him(and that should put red flags in those 6 that they need to switch votes),Pete basicly saying to Abi please give me idol or play idol for me.

Jeff karma is a bitch! What goes around comes around. I get it he was afraid of Penner, but his move to get rid of one of his number was too soon. Now he has to live with his decision. And watch game from side lines(get it?) Of course they will ask Jeff at reunion,if he thinks what he did was smart and he will say,that he did that,because he didn't want to get blindsided by Penner and the veteran stuff.

Not much to say about Artis and Carter in this episode. They just go with flow and are pieces(or rather a vote) in others plans.

Almost forgot....talk about sportmanship...Penner pulls that win out of nowhere and no one(well Probst did) says congrats on winning this challenge. I get it,they were gunning for him and coudn't believe that he really won,but at least say congrats or shake man's hand for winning.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ABI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

marknmo

[5]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 12
    Yeah, this episode was a knock out in so many ways. We've seen dumb people before who tell their secrets at tribal, but I don't think we've ever seen this many spill the beans at once in one tribal council. And Abi doing it for no reason, LOL!

I was very happy Penner pulled out that win. He really needed it, and if he had gone, then there'd be no kink in the yellow tribe's plans.

I can't remember the last time when I had no idea what was going to happen when it came down to the vote. Everyone was all over the place, and I was completely clueless. Loved it! I was completely shocked that Jeff went home. I thought more people were gonna target Pete, but I'm quite happy with Jeff leaving. Now, without his voice, hopefully the castaways will stop thinking so much about targeting the returning players and just play the game with everyone on even grounds.

I am quite surprised that everyone is so preoccupied with getting Penner/Skupin out that they are completely ignoring the strong three person alliance sitting right in front of them - Pete, Abi, and Arlis. Hopefully the talk in this episode of targeting Pete will get the arrows pointing towards these three finally, but I have a feeling now that people are going to be even more afraid to target them now that they know about Abi's idol.

I'm curious how Malcolm is going to approach Lisa in the future. Will they get back to being friendly, or is that bridge completely burned? I'm guessing he'll disregard her and not bring her into the fold again, but I could be wrong.

Lisa trying to make her move was awesome, but I feel that doing it so soon was a mistake. She was on the in with Malcolm, and I think she could have used her alliance with him to get herself through a couple of tribal councils before targeting him. I felt kinda felt that at the end of that tribal council, though, she was on the outside of the majority and might have a tough time getting back into people's trusts. Hopefully she can make it to the end, cause I'd like to see her sitting in the end.

EdgeOfThorns316

[6]Nov 9, 2012
    I do love Lisa, always have since i was a kid...i think shes doing decent, some of her moves havent been the best but overall shes playing a pretty good game. I hope she goes to Penner and really embraces his awesomeness.

mcepin3

[7]Nov 9, 2012

I wonder now about Carter and who is gonna follow now,since his buddy Jeff left.

EdgeOfThorns316

[8]Nov 9, 2012
    mcepin3 wrote:

I wonder now about Carter and who is gonna follow now,since his buddy Jeff left.

Not sure, but i could sure do without guys like Carter. He looks brainless out there, just latched onto Jeff and makes me wonder why or what he did to get casted.

mcepin3

[10]Nov 10, 2012

yeah and same deal is with Artis. Plus if you think back,when there are 1 on 1 talks,there are barely any with them. I only remember one from Artis,when they forfeit their reward challenge. Malcolm,Penner,Pete,Lisa had most of them. Then little less Denise,Skupin. Only talking atm about those who are still in game