Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

laziest players

horvathgamer

[1]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 8

Who do you think are the laziest players to ever set foot in the game. You know the one's that leave you wondering why the **** they even applied.

Sarah (Marquesas): In the first episode when everyone was trying to row to their beach as fast as possible this nubian queen (quote) didn't lift a finger and just lounged while the rest of her team did the work.

Clay (Thailand): While he always worked his tail off in challenges the pig barely lifted a finger around camp. A fact that was brought up plent at the final vote.

Jenna and heidi (amazon): Towards the end these two pretty much refused to do work around camp.

Some of the younger women (vanuatu): In the beginning several of the younger women took excessive breaks lounging on the beach.

Brianna (guatemala): While she was a hard worker around camp. She gave arguably the single worst performance ever in a challenge. During netball she just stood there not doing anything costing her team both points she was involved in.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

martinfjord

[2]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 4
    it has to be Billy of Cook Island, he was just too funny, I really wonder if he knew anything about the show he was applying for, he was so bad his team threw the first challange just to get rid of him. then he was just laying around waiting for getting voted off I remember him literally not being able to cut a bamboo with the machete

Goliath_unit

[3]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    martinfjord wrote:
    it has to be Billy of Cook Island, he was just too funny, I really wonder if he knew anything about the show he was applying for, he was so bad his team threw the first challange just to get rid of him. then he was just laying around waiting for getting voted off I remember him literally not being able to cut a bamboo with the machete

And don't forget the love of his life!

CJ42090

[4]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 12
    Jean Robert from China was pretty lazy.

EdgeOfThorns316

[5]Mar 5, 2010
    Billy, hands down without a question.

Runnerups are Cirie, and maybe im just not thinkin 100% here but...i dont know,Russell doesnt seem to do much but stand around and just gock at people thinking hes the king. I mean ive seen him carry a few tree branches but he doesnt "work...work"...if you know what i mean.

drig44

[6]Mar 12, 2010
    Rudy from Borneo was pretty lazy too, he did settle in once he was established as cook, but other then that, didn't do much. Being like 71 also may have had a factor.

horvathgamer

[7]Mar 12, 2010

I haven't watched all of season 1. If I remember correctly Rudy still is the oldest person to ever be on survivor. Considering his age that makes it seem not as bad. For man of 71 (75 in all star) he did pretty freaking well.

sweetcharmed

[8]Mar 18, 2010

I'm surprised no one has mentioned, who I believe is probably the queen of laziness, Katie from Palau. She did awful in challenges and she did no work around camp. She was lucky she was in the right alliance, but at the end of the game, I'm guessing the majority of people hated her, so in retrospect she played a god-awful game all around.

horvathgamer

[9]Jun 1, 2013

I know old topic. I was the one who created it though. I've seen more seasons since I originally posted it. A couple of additions are:

Katie (Palau): for the reasons already listed

Billy (cook islands): While it wasn't the first challenge, his team did throw the challenge to get rid of him

Cirie (multiple seasons): In challenges mostly, she was truly lazy in most of the physical challenges.

Rob and Amber (all stars): After the merge, they pretty much stopped doing work around camp. Other contestants even took notice of it, theorizing it was to conserve energy for the challenges. A part of me wonders if they actually pulled their weight, would Rob have won so many of the immunity challenges (he won 4)

Chet (fans vs favorites): I don't remember much about his work ethic at camp, challenges were another story. It's one thing to not be good at a challenge, but it's another to not even try. The challenge that stands out in my mind was the one where they jump off the platform to break a palate and retrieve the item inside. Chet was completely unable to retrieve the item. His team had to scream for him to give up and come back. When he finally did, what did he do? Did he swim as fast as he could back to the team. Nope he leisurely backstroked to the team. Had he went back when they first called out to him, and/or actually tried while swimming, the challenge might have ended differently.

mcepin3

[10]Jun 13, 2013
    • level: 17

You guys are giving mix signals here

You say,ok this person sucked around camp,but was good at challenges. Then some say just the other thing

For me,I would people here,who were just ghosts and coattail riders I know,3/4 of cast For sure that Lidia or something from Guatemala season,where,they were at Mayan temples. She did nothing worthy,sucked all the way and rode others coattails,got burned towards the end and was pissed and thinking she should be in final.

alexhates98

[11]Jul 11, 2013
    • level: 14

Borneo:

All Dirk did was annoy his tribe by reading the Bible in the 3rd episode, and he and Sean tried to catch fish for days unsuccessfully.

Sean was worse. He tried to stay alive by voting the opposing tribe off alphabetically, and his tribemates followed him. That doesn't make Kelly, Richard, Susan, and Rudy the most active contestants either, since instead of taking the time to actually think, they just rode Sean's coattails until finally they voted him off.

Marquesas:

Sarah is totally lazy. No wonder every tribal council she received votes.

All Neleh did was ride the coattails of Paschal, who was at least playing the game right. He totally got robbed by the Purple Rock tiebreaker.

Thailand:

I can't think of one time Jed, Robb, and Stephanie actually tried to work on the shelter. All they wanted to do was catch fish, the tribe lost their fishing net because Jed and Robb fell asleep, and the three of them even slept away from the rest of the tribe!

joepetrizzo7

[12]Sep 16, 2013
    • level: 9
    You're all wrong. LOL. The laziest survivor ever is Osten from Pearl Islands. He would not go in the water to get food, the jungle to get water. When the Morgans had to rebuild their shelter because of the tide, he just wanted to push it back like a foot instead of relocating.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[13]Sep 16, 2013
    • level: 10

Colton.