1. Cook Islands (great season overall; mutiny; aitu 4 underdogs make it to the end; ozzy dominance of challenges; and my fav Yul won).
2. Palau (Koror didn't seem to be the team with the brawns, yet they won everything led by Tom and Ian. i enjoyed the complete takeover of Ulong. only disappointment is Ian didn't win).
3. Amazon (Jenna comeback to win against all odds by immunities; Rob C was also a great strategist until the last challenge).
4. Panama (Terry getting so close. For once, big strong guys like Nick and Austin weren't the arrogant type; Aras was a decent winner).
5. Australia (Michael gets burnt, leading to the complete downfall of Kucha; i still think he would've won if he didn't get burnt; which might've been karma for slaughtering that pig).
6. Allstars (interesting to see survivor greats against each other - though 2 not so greats ended up in the top 2, while all the greats get picked off early).
7. Guatemala (Bobby Jon and Steph get second chance; Steph realising her full potential while Bobby Jon was only ever brawns, not brains).
8. Africa (Ethan was likeable; season was pretty even; don't remember much though apart from elephant faeces infected water/buffalos/lion watch).
9. Pearl Islands (only good thing about this season was Rupert; my favourites RyanO and Andrew didn't get far; hated the final 2 of Lil (outcast) and Sandra).
10. Thailand (boring; Brian won and no one liked him nor Clay; completely forgettable cast).
11. Vanuatu (Chris won; most forgettable season as girls unite to rid of all the strong guys (except Chris)).
Didn't see Borneo (hadn't heard of Survivor yet) or Marquesas (not aired in Aust).