Hello Everyone! A few years ago, I used to post here quite often. Then I went to college, but now that I have finished with no career in my field, I decided to take on up a large project. I will be ranking every single individual that has played Survivor. It spans five continents, 26 seasons, and hundreds of characters. I'm ranking them on my own personal opinions of them, but it allow multiple discussions. We can discuss the evolution from Borneo to the Philippines, the moves, the twists, and the character traits. I want people to agree, disagree, and evaluate my opinions. Let's go down memory lane together, the grandaddy of competitive reality television with this ranking. I know it's off season, so there is much less traffic here, but I hope we can enjoy this thread. So please post your opinions and predictions, and I think this be quite fun. There is an old thread in this forum where I ranked the game play of all the survivors (up to Gabon, I believe) but I couldn't keep up with it at the time.
Each appearance is counted, so Boston Rob will be ranked four separate times. There is a total of 463 players.
Clues for the bottom of the list.
463. A self-righteous and arrogant attorney that thought they gave some epic jury speech, when they came off as a desperate and angry loser.
462. A strong woman that was thankfully knocked out early on a Men vs. Woman season.
461. Helped create one of the biggest monsters on the franchise. Only to booted the next round.
460. A sexist pig that was hellbent on getting rid of every woman on his pathetic tribe.
459. A player in their third appearance, proved they should have never won fan favorite.