Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Remember when players ya know...made moves?

EdgeOfThorns316

[1]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 8

This season...unlike no other, has me furious week to week. When i watch im getting angered by how not only predictable it is, but how stupid people have become on this show.

How about Colten, going against almost every rule in the book that gets you voted OUT of Survivor and nobody cares. The dude just sits there, insults people, does almost nothing at camp, worthless in challenges but NEWP...not this year baby, he is a god among these people.

Whatever is all i can say. Where the hell are the people that dont take this bs and will get someone like this out? Remember how many seasons weve seen where some idiot like Colten makes a few moves, but there is an underlying plan to remove him and boom..hes gone.

Where is that? Why is every season turning into a bunch of pawns that follow one person to just lose the game? Havent they learned...like whats the dudes name, i dont even know because nobody stands out anymore to me in survivor...but he was talking about if he votes with colten that simply makes it one less person out t hat isnt him.

Has he not watched Survivor? That is not going to get you the victory, because when the time comes colten will then vote him out to further himself.

People need to make alliances, make moves, make some friends and not just sit back idly while someone else dictates their game. Its so frustrating to watch.

How many tribals did we used to see and go "hmmm whos going to actually go?"....yet here, lol as soon as Colten said "we want monica"...its done, may as well turn the show off there.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nordan123

[2]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 6

While I agree it's become worse,not making moves has always been a problem I think....especially when there's 7 and 5 left,that's really the final chance to make a big move and we seldom see them made.

Almost every season there are 4 of 7/3 of 5 that are pretty much doomed to be voted off before the final 3,it's crazy that we almost never see those band together in the end....it just doesn't make sense.

Obviously(?) it's quite possible that this is alot harder to pick up when you're in the game but I'd have thought a rule of thumb would be to vote out the "alliance instigators/leaders" at that point...

Edited on 03/16/2012 10:15am

EdgeOfThorns316

[4]Apr 1, 2012

Where are the mods when you need em?

slayme3

[5]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 13

I totally agree. This season is SO frustrating - it's like they picked a bunch of idiots - and Troyzan and Kim - to make up the cast. I'm done watching for the year - check out my review of the latest ep - "Never Say Die" to see why I'm done watching for this year - and why you should be too!

Taylorg8

[6]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 13
    I'm too big of a fan to quit watching. I will never stop watching a season even if it's really bad, which this one isn't that bad. I don't hate this season as much as everyone else. This season is better than Thailand for example. I was extremely frustrated when Troyzan was voted off, but I was hopeful Kat would vote for Christina. I think the rest of the season should be a little more unpredictable but not much. I hate Tarzan! I wish more moves were made. Maybe Kat and Sabrina will notice it's between them in the next episode and join together. Kat did say she wants to be a better player. I don't see that happening though.

EdgeOfThorns316

[7]Apr 27, 2012
    Taylorg8 wrote:
    I'm too big of a fan to quit watching. I will never stop watching a season even if it's really bad, which this one isn't that bad. I don't hate this season as much as everyone else. This season is better than Thailand for example. I was extremely frustrated when Troyzan was voted off, but I was hopeful Kat would vote for Christina. I think the rest of the season should be a little more unpredictable but not much. I hate Tarzan! I wish more moves were made. Maybe Kat and Sabrina will notice it's between them in the next episode and join together. Kat did say she wants to be a better player. I don't see that happening though.

Same here Taylor, id never quit...but i find myself more and more disappointed it seems. But i think whats happened is we were spoiled with so many amazing past seasons that its hard to get that exciting season, but this season to me takes the cake in being one of the worst.

I mean honestly...i find not really one redeeming aspect to this season. Colten getting sick was my highlight, outside of that these may be the dumbest bunch of players to grace this game.