Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Season 25 Discussion and Season 26 Speculations... (spoilers)

Taylorg8

[21]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 13
    Do you mean The Amazon Matthew or a different one?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EdgeOfThorns316

[22]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 8
    Taylorg8 wrote:
    Do you mean The Amazon Matthew or a different one?

Yep, Matthew from Amazon. He was just a cool player i thought, id be all for him returning. He came so close as well.

mcepin3

[23]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 17

Yeah Malcolm and Denise knew,that either of them will win it,so that's why they went after each other. Well actually, Denise wanted to go with Malcolm, even though she knew that he is a threat,but she said she wanted to take worthy to the end. But after Malcolm shut that door on her,when she asked him,if at least he will force a tie,so she has a fighting chance,she started to scramble....which is a good and smart thing,if you wanna stay in game and win it

Reason why Malcolm told her no,was because he thought he had final 3 with Lisa and Skupin,because of their handshake on that reward. But if he was smart and if Denise pushed him little harder on final subject,they could have stayed together. This happens almost every time in survivor. One example I can think right now is Rupert and Jenna(was her name Jenna?). They had pact or alliance with Rob and Amber and they got to top and then Rupert and Jenna turned against each other,while Rob and Amber stayed strong.

Reason I don't like Yul so much is,because he wouldn't have such a great game without Becky. And I feel the way he talked, was a way of politician. I would want to see season with all Survivor winners. That would be awsome I think. If a random winner comes on season of Survivor and he/she is pretty much alone, it gives target on their back for no good reason. Of course people will gun for him/her right away and I don't really see point of bringing one winner at a time on season.

Matthew in Amazon didn't really do much. He got far because of Rob. I liked Kristy in that season.

Hopefully I don't see Benjamin on Survivor and his bs ever again. Rupert I would watch any time on Survivor.

Taylorg8

[24]Dec 21, 2012
    • level: 13
    I never really liked Matthew and I didn't think he played a great game either. I liked Christy too. I've never really liked Rupert as much as everyone else does and I doubt he will be coming back a 4th time. At least not this season. I think it's all people back for a second time.

EdgeOfThorns316

[25]Dec 21, 2012
    Just glad to hear its 2nd time players. I dont think i could stomach another season of Russell or Coach to be honest. They have tons of great players to pick from though. I always felt a season of "first voted out" players would make for a cool season as well, too many left way to early to tell how theyd be.

mcepin3

[26]Dec 21, 2012

It is a chance that Russell might return at one point to Survivor,since at that reunion show,when Jeff asked him,whether or not to keep his number to call him,Russell said keep it. Might even be season with his nephew Brandon...kinda like they did Rob vs. Russell season.

I think Rupert and Benjamin(Coach) won't do Survivor anymore. Rupert was just like,maybe I am not destined to win this game and Benjamin said that it is his last season,same as Ozzy. And also Rupert won that 1 million from public vote,so there really isn't reason for him to come back,other then to actually win Survivor and become sole Survivor.

This not knowing,who we gonna see is killing me little on the inside

EdgeOfThorns316

[27]Dec 28, 2012
    So there is a list out of returning players...found this on another board, im NOT liking this list...and i think its speculative that its a fake list.

I hope so because this list sucks if you ask me outside of like Malcolm and Erik:

Andrea Boehlke, “Survivor: Redemption Island”

Brandon Hantz, “Survivor: South Pacific”

Brenda Lowe, “Survivor: Nicaragua”

Corinne Kaplan, “Survivor: Gabon”

Dawn Meehan, “Survivor: South Pacific”

Erik Reichenbach, “Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites”

Francesca Hogi, “Survivor: Redemption Island”

John Cochran, “Survivor: South Pacific”

Malcolm Freberg, “Survivor: Philippines”

Phillip Sheppard, “Survivor: Redemption Island”

---

And a video is on youtube, but people are calling it fake. Overall...i dont know about you guys, but if that were the list it really is a bad list. So i dont think that is the true list.

Other things to take note of, Probst says in the teaser trailer that "its the return of one of survivors greatest pairings"...which, from that list i am not seeing that either.

So do you guys feel a list like that is weak? And do you guys also agree that since its not on CBS Survivor, that its a fake list?

mcepin3

[28]Dec 29, 2012

Malcolm,Erik,Cochran I would love if they were there for real. Dawn wasn't so bad and was good in challenges. Brandon I thought we will see him at one point,just not at favourites. Mixed feelings about him,but don't have really much against him.

Corinne was a bitch,if I remember and don't really wanna see her. F****CK NO on Phillip. Hate him...hope we never see him again! Andrea and Francesca I don't even remember atm. Brenda was good,but she got in alliance with Sash I think.

I hope it is fake,but not completely. Like I said,would wanna see Malcolm,Erik and Cochran. They had a choice of picking cast all the way to season 17 for favourites,since fans vs favourites was season 16. Well Erik was in season 16,so scratch season 17 and I'm including season 16

UnovaChampion

[29]Jan 13, 2013
    Great cast list that is very real and not fake.