Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Season 27 CAST SPOILER

mcepin3

[1]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 16

Today I looked on internet,if there's anything about season 27 and here it is: if you don't wanna know,STOP READING NOW!!!

Don't know,if it's true,but here are names: (got news from this sitehttp://www.homorazzi.com/article/survivor-27-blood-vs-water-cast-spoilers-family-members/)

Aras Baskauskas - winner of Panama...rumor he plays with his brother

Rupert Boneham - from Pearl Islands,All Stars and Heroes vs. Villains...no idea

Colton Cumbie - from One World...rumor he plays with his boyfriend

Monica Culpepper -from One World...rumor she plays with her husband,who is former NFL player

Kat Edorsson -forgot from which season...either 25 or 24? ...rumor she plays with winner of Big Brother,who is her boyfriend

Tyson Apostol - from Heroes vs. Villanis season and Tocantins...no idea

Gervase Peterson - from 1st season Borneo....no idea

Tina Wesson - winner of Australian Outback and also was in All Stars...rumor she plays with her husband

RC Saint-Amour - from season 26....no idea

Laura Morett - from Samoa season...no idea

Glad,that they picked cast from different seasons,not just,let's say last 3-4 seasons. It's pretty much a great mix of seasons,so I hope they make a great season with this cast.

Don't really remeber Laura or Monica,but I am glad to see RC(hoping she has better attitude,because at start she came across as bitch,but she was growing on me. She also became more humble),Tyson,Kat,Tina and Rupert. Gervase was cool,but he wasn't really good competitor in my eyes Aras I have mixed feelings.

Rooting for Rupert,but he already got a million dollars,so I root for him to win,because he got screwed every time he played.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[2]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 9

I've seen this list before but I heard that RC got replaced with Candice from Cook islands and HvV and her husband. and Tina was with her daughter, Rupert with wife.

mcepin3

[3]Jul 24, 2013

Oh no,Candice is boring.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[4]Jul 24, 2013

I'm still a little behind so I don't know who RC, Kat, or Coltan are i'm trying to catch up before the season.

I heard Gervase is with his niece, Tyson with wife and Laura with daughter.

skbrettbug

[5]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 17

I like most of these people...and it will definitely be interesting to see Hayden from Big Brother (if he's on) play, it's the first time IIRC that they've mixed like this!

marknmo

[6]Jul 26, 2013
    • level: 12
    Aras Baskauskas - I'm kinda meh about Aras, also. He was pretty forgettable as far as winners go.

Rupert Boneham - I've never liked Rupert, so I'm pissed he's back again...

Colton Cumbie - kill me now.

Monica Culpepper - I remember Monica's face, but not what I thought of her. That season wasn't fun for me (mainly because of Colton and Kim being a bore, so I think I wiped it from memory, lol)

Kat Edorsson - if I remember right, Kat was pretty immature on her season and what not. I don't mean she was mean or anythinig, I think I just remember her being like a kid somehow still. It'll be interesting to see what she's like now after watching herself on tv. As far as her bf Hayden goes - ugh, his season sucked on Big Brother, and I never liked him on there, cause he was also a huge bore.

Tyson Apostol - I've really enjoyed Tyson on both of his seasons, so I'm pretty happy to see him back. Hopefully he's learned from his bonehead move on Heroes vs Villains and will play better this time around.

Gervase Peterson - I'm really excited to see Gervase again. I'm going to be in awe sorta while watching one of the original Survivors return. I was kinda like that last year with Michael, but season 1 . . . wow. The game is so different now, and Gervase is older - it's going to be a completely new experience for him almost.

Tina Wesson - I wasn't big on Tina in her season, but I'm pretty excited to see her back as well, for the same reason I'm excited about Gervase. Wasn't she one of the older people her season? I wonder how in shape she is today.

RC Saint-Amour - I'm very happy to see RC again. I didn't like her at the beginning of her season, but as was said before, she humbled out quite a bit and actually had a level head about the game. I think she can do really well if she doesn't have to deal with a crackpot again like Abi-Maria.

Laura Morett - I don't remember her at all, unfortunately.

mcepin3

[7]Jul 27, 2013

Thing that pissed me off the most from Aras,is that he didn't take Terri to the end. So any time,when people start talking how they wanna go against the best,beat the best,etc. is just a lot of hot air and empty words. Think Aras was one of those,but I do get it why he didn't take Terri to end,because Terri would have won,but then again...and this is why Colby has my utmost respect,is that he knew he doesn't have 50/50 chance against Tina and he took her to final 2. Would be also really cool,if they bring back final 2.

Colton at least made first half of his season somewhat interesting,but after he left,it got even more boring.

Kat has or she had some heart problem,hopefully surgery went well. She was/is ok in my book,but nothing to extreme. Same with Tina.

I love Rupert and Tyson.

Yeah,I also wanna see how Gervase does this time around. Game really has changed.

I don't watch Big Brother,so I have no idea about Kat's boyfriend.

maritimer00

[8]Jul 27, 2013
    • level: 71
    I know Rupert is popular but he's had his time on the show before and never shown he has the focus for the strategy side of the game. Aras struck me as someone who was a winner by default...Terri should have made the finals that year but a dubious final challenge doomed him.

Not sure if Gervase and Tina aren't back as a nod to the past before the curtain eventually closes on the show for good.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[9]Jul 27, 2013

Aras Baskauskas - Hated him from the beginning. One of my most hated winners.

Rupert Boneham - I like him but I don't think he should come back.

Colton Cumbie - haven't seen him but doesn't sound like i'll like him.

Monica Culpepper - Haven't seen yet

Kat Edorsson -Haven't seen yet

Tyson Apostol - Mixed feelings about him. I still blame him for the eventual elimination of Boston Rob.

Gervase Peterson - Quick exit I think. He was fine on his season but...

Tina Wesson - Hate her both times.

RC Saint-Amour - Haven't seen but I still think she is replaced with Candice who I like.

Laura Morett - Don't like.