Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Surivor E9 My Brother's Keeper discussion thread

maritimer00

[1]Nov 13, 2013
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the My Brother's Keeper episode. Spoilers ARE allowed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Nov 13, 2013
    • level: 17
    Go Red Sox!

Great great episode. Too bad that the Baskauskas's will have to duke it out

joepetrizzo7

[3]Nov 13, 2013
    • level: 6
    Grrr! The last three voted out are my three favorites this season. As much as I hate Tyson him and Gervase are the only ones that have any idea what is going on. Monica should have coasted to the final tribal council, but will likely go soon. She left an alliance of five because she was on the bottom to join an alliance of seven to be on the bottom. She's also a really annoying whiner. It looks like Caleb and Hayden will be rewarded for doing nothing. At least Caleb had a confessional in this episode. I don't think it's smart for Ciera to openly campaign against her mother. It will only make the others suspicious of her intentions. I don't know how much longer Tyson can keep the idol secret. Someone will catch on. I would have been suspicious when he led Caleb and Tyson right to the tree where he found the idol. I would have been like "why did you lead us to this tree?"

skbrettbug

[4]Nov 13, 2013
    I was not a fan of Tina until this season when I didn't dislike her as much. But I'm more upset that Aras and Veetis are gone

joepetrizzo7

[5]Nov 13, 2013
    • level: 6
    I'm baffled as to why Tina didn't try to swing some people to her side like Monica, who swings a lot, or Laura and Ciera who will likely find themselves on the chopping block. She also could have made it more convincing that she had the idol. They didn't split the votes because no one really believed she had it.

mcepin3

[6]Nov 14, 2013
    • level: 16

No,no,noo...Vytas would still be in the game...damn Monica. And then she wasn't voted out...ughh. I thought ok at least Monica will be voted out at 2nd tribal. Come on Tyson,you are smart,she should have been voted out. She flipped against alliance,so no matter how much she talks,how trustworthy she is,it's all bs,because she FLIPPED ON THE ALLIANCE!!!

They followed Tina to that tree,Tyson didn't led them there. They all knew she didn't had the idol,because they followed her and even though she slipped from them for a bit,I don't think she slipped them for that long. But she was at the tree,where idol was. Woow,I thought since they all wait there,Caleb and Hayden know clues,they will figure it out,that idol must be there. Tina had a bit of redemption in my eyes,when she told Katie to look out for herself and play game. But Tyson had/has the best comment of season so far " Tina,if we all played like u do,I would win 100% of the time"

I miss seeing,who voted for who at the end of the show. Who voted for Tyson both tribals? First one might be Vytas,but didn't he vote for Katie? 2nd one could have been Tina,but who did Katie then vote for? Did she vote Tina? Laura M., Monica they just skating by,they ignore Caleb and Hayden in episodes,so I guess they don't do much,but at least Caleb had that one big move.

Great for nostalgia with that first immunity challenge,Gervase made it to final round and had to face his old fears

Edited on 11/14/2013 1:08am

mcepin3

[7]Nov 14, 2013

skbrettbug wrote:
    Go Red Sox! Great great episode. Too bad that the Baskauskas's will have to duke it out

At least they should be safe against Tina but even if both win all the time,only one will be able to come back.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[8]Nov 14, 2013
    • level: 9

I think Vytas is the safest on redemption island, because if it's physical he and Aras have Tina beat. If its a puzzle I think he better at puzzles then Aras. Katie did in3 challenges what Tina couldn't she won immunity. In the second tribal council I don't know who I was hoping would get thrown out, because I hate both monica and tina. As for the first TC why was it between Vytas and Katie why not Tina?

mcepin3

[9]Nov 14, 2013

Watched After Show and Parvati had names for players...best one for Monica. They named her Blah Blah Yadda Yadda

skbrettbug

[10]Nov 14, 2013
    mcepin3 wrote:

Watched After Show and Parvati had names for players...best one for Monica. They named her Blah Blah Yadda Yadda

lol she does nothing anyway monica

Colin_Rob_Rock

[11]Nov 14, 2013

What are the Others. And where do you watch them. And how far back does it go?

mcepin3

[12]Nov 15, 2013

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

What are the Others. And where do you watch them. And how far back does it go?

Link:http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/after-show/video (copy+paste it,because for some reason I couldn't do direct link)

I know you can watch them for this season all that had been so far,but for previous seasons I dont' know. Parvati is a great host,I enjoy the show. Latest episode is without castaway,because no one was voted out in this episode.

Names for others were pretty normal: Aras and Vytas were Yin and Yang,but Parvati made it funny,when she talked how positive Aras is and how negative Vytas is. Katie was named Working it,Tina grandmother or something...don't remember all,because none was that funny as Blah Blah Yadda Yadda

Colin_Rob_Rock

[13]Nov 16, 2013

Thanks