Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor: Blood vs. Water Pool!

  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [121]Nov 4, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    Colin_Rob_Rock you can still get Laura M. or if she will be out,I can depart from one of my picks,if you want.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [122]Nov 4, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171
    mcepin3 wrote:

    Colin_Rob_Rock you can still get Laura M. or if she will be out,I can depart from one of my picks,if you want.


    Hey if you want to CR you can have Laura m for free since she is on exile islad
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Colin_Rob_Rock

    Colin_Rob_Rock

    [123]Nov 4, 2013
    • member since: 01/27/13
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 732

    skbrettbug wrote:
    mcepin3 wrote:


    Colin_Rob_Rock you can still get Laura M. or if she will be out,I can depart from one of my picks,if you want.


    Hey if you want to CR you can have Laura m for free since she is on exile islad


    No thank you. If I take Laura that would show that I think she can win and I hate her. GO JOHN!


    As for Caleb I refuse to have some one who is engaged to That-Disgusting-Piece-of-Bleepen-Filth.


    But thank you for the offers anyway. I'll just cheer on anthemand enjoy my team in TAR.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [124]Nov 6, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171

    Week 8:


    Aras takes us all by surprise and heads out the door to RI! Anthem47, you're out, you can get Laura who returned for free and start over with 0 pts if you want...offer ends when Survivor starts next wk~ And Matjaz you are in the positives!! Also, someone should have taken Laura it would have done good for you

    Individual Immunity Win: Vytas (+20)


    RI Win: Laura M (+0-noone owns her!)


    Returns to Game: Laura M (+0-same)


    1. Taylorg8 - Monica - 60 points


    2. Dfan46 - Tyson - 90 points


    3. mcepin3 - Vytas, Caleb -15 points

    4. UnovaChampion - Hayden - 45 points

    5. ajporter12345 - Gervase - 90 points

    6. geoffmaze - Aras - 90 points (ON RI)

    7. cheesepuffy - Ciera - 45 points

    8. dool_girl - Tina - 60 points

    Eliminated:

    AdaHui - Rachel (Goose egg)

    skbrettbug - Los Bonehams - 30 points

    amazing_race - Marissa - 20 points

    Colin_Rob_Rock - Candice - 30 points

    Cricketman_au - Brad - 10 points


    macdaddy17 - Kat - 60 points

    Anthem47- John (45 points)


    Exile: Laura M. (any takers? 50 points )

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [125]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    Yeah,Vytas earned me some points!!! I am proud of him I was saying names of items along and was happy,when Vytas had cannon Hopefully Aras can win RI and sends home Tina,Monica,Laura M.(these 3 are on my hit list..I want them gone)

    Edited on 11/07/2013 3:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anthem47

    anthem47

    [126]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 02/18/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 345
    Aw, sorry Colin_Rob_Rock, I let the Codys down! Thanks for the offer skbrettbug, yeah I'll grab Laura M. and start again. I won't be winning anything with 45 points so I might as well! Gives me someone new to barrack for.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [127]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171
    mcepin3 wrote:

    Yeah,Vytas earned me some points!!! I am proud of him I was saying names of items along and was happy,when Vytas had cannon Hopefully Aras can win RI and sends home Tina,Monica,Laura M.(these 3 are on my hit list..I want them gone)



    Wouldn't hurt to lose Katie or Ciera (great, now I sound like a flaming sexist lol)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [128]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    skbrettbug wrote:
    mcepin3 wrote:


    Yeah,Vytas earned me some points!!! I am proud of him I was saying names of items along and was happy,when Vytas had cannon Hopefully Aras can win RI and sends home Tina,Monica,Laura M.(these 3 are on my hit list..I want them gone)


    Wouldn't hurt to lose Katie or Ciera (great, now I sound like a flaming sexist lol)


    I am no sexist,I just hate Laura M.,think Monica is fake and hate her and Tina joined them,because of that preview. If Tina makes it to the end,then it's really sad. I like Katie,don't have much against Ciera only that she is related to Laura M. Katie and Ciera probably won't win,but if any of those 3 on my hit list win,it will be a tragedy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Colin_Rob_Rock

    Colin_Rob_Rock

    [129]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/27/13
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 732

    I agree with you I hate those 3 as well. I guess now i'll root for you Sam as you have my third choice.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [130]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171
    I'm rooting for Vytas and Tyson at this point
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [131]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    skbrettbug wrote:
    I'm rooting for Vytas and Tyson at this point


    Same here + Caleb.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Taylorg8

    Taylorg8

    [132]Nov 7, 2013
    • member since: 08/24/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 843
    I actually don't care for Tyson. I like Monica, LauraM, and Tina. I like Aras, but I was ready to see him go out this episode for some reason. Vytas is alright. Caleb is okay, Hayden is good, Ciera is good, Katie is okay, Gervase is good. So I guess I disagree with everybody here? I don't really love any of those women btw.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [133]Nov 10, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    Here are my reasons,why I hate Laura M. and Monica...and now Tina:


    Laura M. ...constantly talking,even if no one asked her anything,acts like Ciera is little hopeless girl,who needs mothers protection,like she would die out there without Laura,but in fact Laura M. is scared to be left all alone with mistakes as her misery companion. Ciera has better game than her and she needs no protection. But every f-ing time they show Laura M. saying something about Ciera,protecting her,etc. And how would her plan to vote out Aras work,if Tina had 4 votes,Aras had 3 !?!?!? LEARN MATH,why don't you....


    Monica...oh my,constantly talking in that fake voice,being fake all the time


    Tina...so far I didn't really have problem with her,but after latest episode and preview I started hating her. She doesn't care,if someone is voted out,blindsides,etc. as long as she is the one on numbers side and people talking her to finals,further,etc.


    I always liked Tyson,because he makes awsome comments,plays game,etc. Rest of the cast I also like. I don't watch BB,so I didn't know Hayden,but out here he's cool.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Taylorg8

    Taylorg8

    [134]Nov 10, 2013
    • member since: 08/24/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 843
    mcepin3 wrote:

    Here are my reasons,why I hate Laura M. and Monica...and now Tina:


    Laura M. ...constantly talking,even if no one asked her anything,acts like Ciera is little hopeless girl,who needs mothers protection,like she would die out there without Laura,but in fact Laura M. is scared to be left all alone with mistakes as her misery companion. Ciera has better game than her and she needs no protection. But every f-ing time they show Laura M. saying something about Ciera,protecting her,etc. And how would her plan to vote out Aras work,if Tina had 4 votes,Aras had 3 !?!?!? LEARN MATH,why don't you....


    Monica...oh my,constantly talking in that fake voice,being fake all the time


    Tina...so far I didn't really have problem with her,but after latest episode and preview I started hating her. She doesn't care,if someone is voted out,blindsides,etc. as long as she is the one on numbers side and people talking her to finals,further,etc.


    I always liked Tyson,because he makes awsome comments,plays game,etc. Rest of the cast I also like. I don't watch BB,so I didn't know Hayden,but out here he's cool.


    I thought the same thing about Tina when I saw the preview for next week. I don't really dislike Tyson. I think it is because he is/was against people that I like better than him like Aras. There are times when I don't like Aras either though. Vytas kind of made me mad with his cockiness this pat episode too. I really like Gervase for some reason.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [135]Nov 12, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171
    So now Anthem47 owns Laura, didn't note before
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Taylorg8

    Taylorg8

    [136]Nov 14, 2013
    • member since: 08/24/10
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 843
    Tina was much better than the preview showed last week! I love Ciera now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mcepin3

    mcepin3

    [137]Nov 15, 2013
    • member since: 08/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 660

    Taylorg8 wrote:
    Tina was much better than the preview showed last week! I love Ciera now.


    I agree. Ciera seems to come on her own. I don't get Tina and Katie. Good job Katie on winning challenge,she is also coming on her own,but Tina decides to go look for idol,but what she should have done is work for numbers. As she pointed out at tribal,Monica is on bottom,so she should have worked her,worked girls,anyone...but noo,she goes look for idol. Katie I didn't get,because she said,she is waiting for someone to make a move. MAKE A MOVE YOURSELF,you can do it damn...that's what I thought.



    Edit: Oh I loved Vytas's exit speech at tribal. It was quite nasty,but I loved it. Best one for Monica...you're a doormat,no I am not,let me vote with you

    Edited on 11/15/2013 3:03am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [138]Nov 20, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171

    Week 9:


    1st Member of the Jury - Addus - 60 points!


    Immunity and Reward - Monica - 35 points


    Wins RI - Vytas, Tina - 10 points each


    1. Taylorg8 - Monica - 95 points


    2. Dfan46 - Tyson - 90 points


    3. mcepin3 - Vytas (ON RI), Caleb - 25 points

    4. UnovaChampion - Hayden - 45 points

    5. ajporter12345 - Gervase - 90 points

    6. cheesepuffy - Ciera - 45 points

    7. dool_girl - Tina - 70 points

    Eliminated:

    AdaHui - Rachel (Goose egg)

    skbrettbug - Los Bonehams - 30 points

    amazing_race - Marissa - 20 points

    Colin_Rob_Rock - Candice - 30 points

    Cricketman_au - Brad - 10 points


    macdaddy17 - Kat - 60 points

    Anthem47 - John - 45 points


    geoffmaze - Aras - 150 points

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anthem47

    anthem47

    [139]Nov 21, 2013
    • member since: 02/18/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 345

    Hmm, I don't seem to have Laura M. in the latest totals, who I picked up a few weeks ago...not that it matters much, seeing as she just got voted out, but hey you never know!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skbrettbug

    skbrettbug

    [140]Nov 21, 2013
    • member since: 05/17/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,171
    Well. Apparently I didn't do the point update last week. Oops.

    Week 10 (Better):

    Immunity: Monica, Katie (15 points each)

    1. Taylorg8 - Monica - 110 points

    2. Dfan46 - Tyson - 90 points

    3. mcepin3 - Vytas (ON RI), Caleb - 25 points

    4. UnovaChampion - Hayden - 45 points

    5. ajporter12345 - Gervase - 90 points

    6. cheesepuffy - Ciera - 45 points

    7. dool_girl - Tina - 70 points

    8. anthem47 - Laura - 0 points

    Eliminated:

    AdaHui - Rachel (Goose egg)

    skbrettbug - Los Bonehams - 30 points

    amazing_race - Marissa - 20 points

    Colin_Rob_Rock - Candice - 30 points

    Cricketman_au - Brad - 10 points

    macdaddy17 - Kat - 60 points

    Anthem47 - John - 45 points

    geoffmaze - Aras - 150 points

    EXILE: Katie

    Just a note, Anthem, if Laura loses on RI you can have Katie, not sure what she'll do for you, but whatever
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.