Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor Cagayan E11 Havoc to Wreak discussion thread

maritimer00

[1]May 7, 2014
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Havoc to Wreak episode. Spoilers ARE allowed in this thread.

Edited on 05/07/2014 1:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]May 7, 2014
    • level: 19

Go Red Sox!

Glad Spencer won Immunity. Not too sad to see Tasha go

joepetrizzo7

[3]May 7, 2014
    • level: 9
    That could have been a so much better episode if Kass and Woo had flipped.

mcepin3

[4]May 8, 2014
    • level: 16

No,wish Tasha would stayed. But I am ok with final 6,now 5...I am ok with whoever wins game. I think they were set on plan to split votes,but once Kass heard Tony being described as Russell,she changed her mind and then all she had to do,is talk Woo back(which I am guessing wasn't hard ).

Another great moment of Woo with kids. I really enjoyed that scene. But I still think he has zero chance of winning game.

dragonradar

[5]May 8, 2014
    • level: 11

It looks like woo and tony will be in the final. So my guess is whoever else is with them will win.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[6]May 8, 2014
    • level: 10

So happy to finally see Tasha go i'v been waiting for this since the tribe Swap.

At this point as long as Kass doesn't win I don't care who does. I think it is going to be Trish to win. Tony is guaranteed final 4

joepetrizzo7

[7]May 8, 2014
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

At this point as long as Kass doesn't win I don't care who does. I think it is going to be Trish to win. Tony is guaranteed final 4

Really Trish too because Tony will likely play his regular idol on Trish and then save the other for himself.

mcepin3

[8]May 8, 2014

Why hate on Tasha? Maybe hate not the right word,but you know what I mean..what you didn't like about Tasha.

Next to go I imagine is either Kass or Spence. I think it was funny,when Spence said,he'd like to be in final 3 with Woo and Kass...that would be a landslide victory I think.

On a side note,I watched The Island With Bear Grylls...Bear puts 13 men on island for month to see,if they can survive. It's similiar to Survivor only,that they need to survive. They are completely alone there and there is no eliminaton. It is very much survival show with no food rewards. I checked it out and can't wait to see more. I'd suggest it to anyone interested,since Survivor isn't really about surviving anymore.

Edited on 05/08/2014 2:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

UnovaChampion

[9]May 8, 2014
    • level: 17
    Tasha was eye candy mcepin, glad she's gone, she didn't do anything. Derp.

But seriously she was one of the least interesting people left next to Trish.

Trish just brushed off Tony's BS for the 2nd time, so I'm hoping she winds up on the other end of a Tony blindside for being so willing to keep on enabling him. Hell I'd rather have the unbearable Tony win over her at this point. Waste of space.

Whatever the case, last night's vote changed the scape of the game in my eyes, it's a lot less predictable.

Crossing fingers for a Woo/Kass F2

joepetrizzo7

[10]May 8, 2014
    What really confused me was me was Kass talking about how in order to beat Tony in the end (which she believes she can) she has to get there first and Tasha was in the way of that. I don't see how that can be true. Its not like Kass is suddenly going to start winning immunities and Tasha was probably not going to betray her.

mcepin3

[11]May 9, 2014

joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    What really confused me was me was Kass talking about how in order to beat Tony in the end (which she believes she can) she has to get there first and Tasha was in the way of that. I don't see how that can be true. Its not like Kass is suddenly going to start winning immunities and Tasha was probably not going to betray her.

Tasha wouldn't betray her,but Tasha would won against Kass. And if Kass is not gone next episode and is sitting in finals against Tony,I think she's the one,who will be surprised at who jury is really bitter about. You got Sarah,Morgan,Jeremiah and now Tasha pissed at Kass...LJ and Jefra are pissed at Tony

Unova I am done wasting my time with you,so not even gonna bother replying to your posts.

UnovaChampion

[12]May 9, 2014
    Good to hear.

Kass has a better shot right now than Tony though if we're being honest.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[13]May 11, 2014
    • level: 10

mcepin3 wrote:

Why hate on Tasha? Maybe hate not the right word,but you know what I mean..what you didn't like about Tasha.

Next to go I imagine is either Kass or Spence. I think it was funny,when Spence said,he'd like to be in final 3 with Woo and Kass...that would be a landslide victory I think.

On a side note,I watched The Island With Bear Grylls...Bear puts 13 men on island for month to see,if they can survive. It's similiar to Survivor only,that they need to survive. They are completely alone there and there is no eliminaton. It is very much survival show with no food rewards. I checked it out and can't wait to see more. I'd suggest it to anyone interested,since Survivor isn't really about surviving anymore.

Really you're complaining about someone "hating" on a contestant? You spent the first 10 weeks hating on Jefra. In higher and Higher amounts.

I didn't like Tasha from her near mental break down when Garrett didn't want to talk strategy. Her voice makes me want to rip out her voice box outand she has horrible decision making skills. She makes bad decisions then wonders why they lose challenges. Her bow just pisses me of I mean she is a forty year old woman on survivor lose the bow.

mcepin3

[14]May 11, 2014

I am not complaining,I just asked you a question....

And I was complaining for about 7-8 weeks about Jefra yes,then I started hating for last 2-3 weeks...

UnovaChampion

[15]May 11, 2014
    Where was this amount of hates towards Alexis and Morgan, the two girls who actually were annoying?

The amount of bias you've thrown towards Jefra is mind boggling. Yet you're backing Woo/Tony.

Granted Woo obviously wins this season in a landslide.

anthem47

[16]May 12, 2014
    • level: 6
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    Where was this amount of hates towards Alexis and Morgan, the two girls who actually were annoying?

The amount of bias you've thrown towards Jefra is mind boggling. Yet you're backing Woo/Tony.

Granted Woo obviously wins this season in a landslide.

I think a week or two ago I put Woo near the bottom as far as odds of winning went, but I have been thinking lately that he might have a shot in a Fabio sort of way. Assuming Spencer isn't there, (and I reckon he pretty much has to win two immunities to get into the Final 3, which isn't a crazy thought), I could see the jury objecting to Tony/Trish, Tony/Kass or Trish/Kass enough to give it to Woo as a sort of protest vote.

mcepin3

[17]May 12, 2014

I think jury would vote for Trish over Woo. Trish over Kass. As far as Tony goes...he betrayed LJ and Jefra. Rest(Tasha,Morgan,Sarah,Jeremiah) were on the other side of alliance,so it's not like he betrayed them. And he did gave another 3 days to Jeremiah and like a week or more to Tasha by voting out LJ and later Jefra. Depends what happens these last episodes and who ends up on jury...if Spence is on jury,then I think Tony has a good shot of winning,Woo not so much,Trish could I guess,while Kass I wouldn't put my money on her winning. Any combination with Spence in finals,I think he wins over anyone.

joepetrizzo7

[18]May 12, 2014
    I think Kass could win just because she mentioned one time that the people she betrayed would forgive her in reference to letting her side with them again. If she does make it to the finale it really showed that she did make the right decision and maybe the people she betrayed would vote for her. When you think about it, I think Spencer/Tasha are still friends with her from being brains and she did not betray LJ or Jefra so that's half the votes.

mcepin3

[19]May 12, 2014

Yeah I see your point and there have been times,that I wondered,if it was already forshadowed that Kass wins. Her flipping was perfect timing...happened on merge episode and alot of stuff happens between merge and finals. And that was one of the times,when Spence told her "Kass zero chance of winning now" and her reply "eh,it's a long way" or something like that. But then there are times,when people really seem to hate her(example: Tasha on Survivor Live acted like her heartbeat went up,when she heard Kass's name ),so...we will see