Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor Cagayan E4 Odd One Out discussion thread

maritimer00

[1]Mar 19, 2014
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Odd One Out episode. Spoilers ARE allowed in this thread.

A tribal switch/merge could mean a lot of chaos as some people thinking they are sitting pretty get knocked off their pedestal fast. I wonder if this plays out tonight ..we shall see..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Mar 19, 2014
    • level: 19

Brains castaways look pretty solid.

Smart people let's hope they can do something

skbrettbug

[3]Mar 19, 2014
    Down goes C-Rob

maritimer00

[4]Mar 19, 2014
    Huh...Cliff got voted out...not sure if its a case of him looking too far ahead or targeted like James Clement was in past years. Gotta think, though, that the other tribe will be happy to see him gone in challenges going forward.

joepetrizzo7

[5]Mar 19, 2014
    • level: 10
    I'm just glad LJ stayed. It was another nailbiter.

mcepin3

[6]Mar 20, 2014
    • level: 17

That one was a heart stopper for me I was like "damn,look at the size of the "balls" on LJ not playing idol"..but it worked for him. He's still in game and has HII. And I love that he is still in game.

Was funny to see,when Alexis figured out Morgan's lie. You can literally see the moment she figured Morgan lied. And Beauty...omg...they just insta turned on each other without LJ and outed all secrets to Brains..guess Sarah is odd one out...

OK,someone tell me,how that reward challenge was fair?? You got male vs male...ok. You got female vs female...ok. But no way does any tribe have a chance if it's male vs female. Tony lifted Sarah with Lindsey on her LJ just speed dragged Alexis.

Most united seemed to be Spencer,Tasha and Kass ,since all their losses bonded them. If they stick together and start getting rid of people,they could be power trio.

Another question...do tribes really not know,who was voted out,when they come to mats? They all walk to challenge or I don't know,wait for Jeff to give them signal to come to mats,so other 2 tribes must see,who was voted out on 3rd tribe.

I hope Lindsey doesn't quit. At least get in a bitch fight But now question of the week will be,if Lindsey leaves the game...

Edit: Oh forgot this...there is scene with Tony and Trish talking about getting rid of Cliff and normally Tony has tatoo on his left side,but I guess at that point image was switched,coz he had it on right side.

Edited on 03/20/2014 2:03am

Dfan46

[7]Mar 20, 2014
    • level: 15

The tribe swap definitely made for a more interesting episode than last week's. It was nice to see some scrambling from the players who didn't have the people in their alliance with them on the new tribes.

I'm also glad that Aparri was able to win the IC - it made for a really unpredictable pre-tribal session for the Brawns + LJ & Jefra.

I'm a little let down by the way Trish is handling things though- I think she made the right move for her but she's clearly making enemies in the process. She's playing into LJ's hand without realizing what a threat he'll be post-merge.

mcepin3

[8]Mar 20, 2014

I'd like to see Woo work with LJ,if possible. And when he was talking " I am just as good,if not better on land then he and 10 times beter in water..." I was like...WOO STFU Play low key,why don't ya

On LJ being a post merge threat...well there are quite alot of threats this season...depends what you look at,but let's start with top threats,who have it "all"...LJ,Sarah,Woo,Spencer,Tasha and I'd put even Tony here. Jeremiah would also pose a threat at some point,but I think those that I named will be in hot seat first. Kass,Alexis,Jefra,Morgan,Trish,Lindsey...they can all skate by.

For the sake of LJ being safe...I'd like next win to go to Solana and would also keep both tribes even at 6 v 6.Wow,is it already gonna be down to 12 next week?

maritimer00

[9]Mar 20, 2014
    Here's a thought: what if Lindsey quits and they still go to Tribal...?...we might get stuck with one of those dreadful "recap" eps to pad the season out...

mcepin3

[10]Mar 21, 2014

maritimer00 wrote:
    Here's a thought: what if Lindsey quits and they still go to Tribal...?...we might get stuck with one of those dreadful "recap" eps to pad the season out...

Was thinking the same thing,coz I think that verbal fight between Lindsey and Trish will happen at start of episode,when they come back to camp from tribal. It's middle of night in preview and I am sure Lindsey is pissed,after blindside so naturally she'll let Trish know,what's on her mind. And if it does happen in start of episode,what they gonna show for the rest of episode? Life around camp,schemes...no...they gonna do another tribal...well at least that's my logic thinking.

joepetrizzo7

[11]Mar 21, 2014
    • level: 10
    I would think another tribal council because it is too early for a clip show

skbrettbug

[12]Mar 21, 2014
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    I would think another tribal council because it is too early for a clip show

If they did have another tribal that episode, why would they have conglomerated the first two eppys?

If they knew in advance they would have spaced that episode out