Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor Cagayan E8 Bag of Tricks discussion thread

maritimer00

[1]Apr 16, 2014
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Bag of Tricks episode. Spoilers ARE allowed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dfan46

[2]Apr 16, 2014
    • level: 15

As dumb as it was for Tony to flip, I enjoyed the surprise of the blindside. Morgan and LJ are in for a gay ol' reunion at Ponderosa.

I wonder if the remaining women in the majority alliance (Jefra, Kass, Trish) will jump ship now that they know Tony isn't reliable. I was expecting an underwhelming post-merge game after the great pre-merge, and last week's predictable outcome had me worried, but I really have no idea again about how things will shake out and I couldn't be happier!

mcepin3

[3]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 17

Well Survivor made it pretty obvious it'll be LJ going home early in this episode. It was,when they got back from tribal, Tony is talking about that 6 and how he doesn't wanna be gonna tomorrow and says "and it's not gonna come for some of them" and they showed LJ,I knew it,he'll get blindsided.

At this point I am thinking,Tony will make it to end,but probably won't win,coz he lied to everyone. Sarah ain't gonna vote for him and will hammer him for lying about being a cop(and why did Tony still lie about not being a cop? Does it matter,if Spencer,Tasha and Jeremiah know??),Morgan will vote with majority,LJ got backstabed and depends who ends up on jury,will probably also have a grudge against him.

I am pissed LJ is gone before Jefra and/or Jeremiah. I was almost yelling BLUE,BLUE,BLUE at that final tile And LJ would be with Tony till end.

It's always the case man...they get numbers on other people,but can't wait to get rid someone from their alliance and game gets crazy. And always person gets blindside,when they get comfortable in game.

One thing that is now clear,is that Spencer has normal HII.

dragonradar

[4]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 11

mcepin3 wrote:

always the case man...they get numbers on other people,but can't wait to get rid someone from their alliance and game gets crazy. And always person gets blindside,when they get comfortable in game.

I have to agree. I guess Tony just felt paranoid that his alliance could easily flip and blindside him so he wanted to wanted to make the move first. But as you said this would ruin his votes for the finals. Basically anyone could win against him now.

UnovaChampion

[5]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 18
    Well what do you know, LJ is gone and now it becomes an unpredictable mess. Jefra's chances are also improved by it, so long as she can recover and find some new allies next week.

Tony is a complete disaster, he blindsided LJ far too early. And I don't see Trish being happy about Tony still going through with this behind her back.

I want to say an all brain final 3 seems pretty likely at this point, but if I say that one of them will probably leave next week instead of Tony

skbrettbug

[6]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 19
    Spencer looks like a more likely winner every week...

maritimer00

[7]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 71
    Tony made the right move long term but it could come back to bite him short term. Leaving a minority alliance to hang around can be and has been dangerous in the past. Gotta say, Spencer holding back his HII is gonna wreak havoc with plans at some point whether it be Tony or another member of that alliance.

mcepin3

[8]Apr 17, 2014

dragonradar wrote:

mcepin3 wrote:

always the case man...they get numbers on other people,but can't wait to get rid someone from their alliance and game gets crazy. And always person gets blindside,when they get comfortable in game.

I have to agree. I guess Tony just felt paranoid that his alliance could easily flip and blindside him so he wanted to wanted to make the move first. But as you said this would ruin his votes for the finals. Basically anyone could win against him now.

I think Tony's move was dumb. First reason is,coz I would have loved,if LJ stayed,but just from game point of view,they got 6 vs 3. Merge came,they were 5 vs 6. They got Kass,numbers on their side,done deal. They get rid of Sarah and later Morgan. Tony got 4 votes,but it shouldn't matter to him,coz he was still in game. I have no idea,why he was so gung-ho on getting rid of LJ this soon. Spencer is very dangerous in challenges,so far to my knowledge,jury loves him and he goes for LJ!?!?? Now that alliance will turn on each other and Spencer,Tasha and Jeremiah just got to stick together and pick them off. We see in preview Jefra and Trish talking,so I am already expecting that someone from that 5 will go home.

And who knows what will happen with Woo. I hope he just falls and doesn't break anything,but if he does leave,that puts those 5 to 4! And Spencer having idol...omg,I am coming with so many scenarios in my head atm....

joepetrizzo7

[9]Apr 17, 2014
    • level: 9
    LJ was my favorite this season, so I am sad to see him go but I liked the other alliance better. I think it would be wise for Tasha/Spencer to team up with Kass/Jefra plus Jeremiah that way they can knock off Trish/Tony/Woo then the old brains can reunite to finish off nonchallenge threats Jefra/Jeremiah. Of course it would be dumb not take the remaining beauties to the end but a Kass/Tasha/Spencer final would be a close one and it has been a while since we had a close final tribal council.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[10]Apr 18, 2014
    • level: 11

I think Tony made the move a week early. He should have gotten rid of either Jeremiah or Spencer. If Tasha hadn't won immunity I think he would have waited and Tasha would be gone which is what I was hoping for. And the preview for next week might cause even more trouble, But the thing is I think that his alliance will still side with him cause they gain nothing right now by voting him out. Tony didn't flip he used the other alliance to get rid of a threat in his alliance.

joepetrizzo7

[11]Apr 18, 2014
    • level: 9
    The thing is I really cant see Jefra staying with Tony without LJ, although I really don't know who else she would align with. Also if Woo's fall from the tree forces him to be evacuated, it would really bad for Tony who no longer has the trust of the women. Plus I think it is possible that Kass will flip back.

mcepin3

[12]Apr 18, 2014

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

I think Tony made the move a week early. He should have gotten rid of either Jeremiah or Spencer. If Tasha hadn't won immunity I think he would have waited and Tasha would be gone which is what I was hoping for. And the preview for next week might cause even more trouble, But the thing is I think that his alliance will still side with him cause they gain nothing right now by voting him out. Tony didn't flip he used the other alliance to get rid of a threat in his alliance.

No,no,no...Tony did flip. He was the one whole time yapping,how he feels good in alliance with Trish,Woo,LJ,Jefra and him +Kass after she flipped. And Tony was the one,who got votes for LJ. I wonder,if Tony didn't approach those 3 and it would be 6v3,I imagine Spencer would play his idol,coz Tasha was safe and vote would go for Spencer or Jeremiah and he would have to play idol to stay in game.

Tony's move was too soon yes. I wonder,if this vote wasn't just done for tv,so that game wouldn't get boring? YOu got 6v3,they go off one by one,no drama,schemes,etc.

Anyone ever watched I love money? Or Charm School?

mcepin3

[13]Apr 18, 2014

This is a funny secret scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQwCQaMGblc&list=UUVW1RiWXTQL-G-3KcoRy-_g