Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E05 "Got My Swag Back" Discussion

mcepin3

[1]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 16

seems to me that Denise is jinxed or something similar she has,what Stephanie(from Palau season) had

Great competitor in challenges,but can't seem to win. Tribe is decimated,but hey as long as you are still in game,that is all that matter,no? This week she managed to send 2 people home All jokes aside,I feel for Denise. Losing every time must suck big time.

How did Malcolm and Denise know they should look near rice basket for idol? They had no clue,yes I know they probably searched for hours,but still....I think they got maybe little hint from crew?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 16

forgot to write about challenge(reward one)

so objective of that challenge was,who's ever idol drops first to the ground,not who's idol gets knocked down first,right?

they should just throw their idol high as they could and just tackle other guy and bam you get point just like that

EdgeOfThorns316

[3]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 8

^ well, that pretty much what Skupin did and a few of them picked up on it. Overall, was a silly challenge and pretty boring overall when you realize that kind of tactic can be used.

The rules should of been that you cant propel your own idol off your holder or you lose, just a silly challenge imho.

Still enjoying the season quite a bit. What is it about guys like Penner that you just dont get anymore? Just love the guy, interesting, fun to listen too, helpful around camp. I hate theseboring kids, sorry to those that are in their late teens or early 20s, but so far when it comes to these shows the people in these age brackets dont do yas any justice.

Edited on 10/19/2012 12:52pm

Taylorg8

[4]Oct 20, 2012
    • level: 13
    I'm enjoying this season so far and I am very excited to see my favorite tribe(Tandang) doing so well. I've liked the little we've seen from Dawson so far and was upset she went over Katie. I hope both Denise and Malcolm can make the merge and join together again. This season should be interesting moving forward. I'm also loving the conflict between Abi-Maria and RC and Pete's gameplay. I love to watch Penner play and I'm surprised how much I like Jeff Kent all of a sudden. I started out the season hating him! I don't think there is anyone that I really hate this season that I can think of. I really like Lisa too. I don't really like Carter though. He hasn't done much and doesn't seem that interesting.