Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E11 "I Can't Believe You Just Said That" Discussion

mcepin3

[1]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 16

Damn, my heart goes out to Penner. So hard to watch him get voted out...I would want him in finals,even if he wouldn't have won. One of the most likeable, if not the most likeable Survivor that played the game. I loved him from his mutiny days, was heart broken when he got injured knee and had to leave and now this.

I have to give it to Abi...that play was quite smart at immunity challenge. But yet again,she ruined that, when she...well,when she was herself. If they were smart,they would let 2 strongest and fastest win,so that at 3rd round,they would be as rested as Abi and then she would have no chance of winnning. Only reason why I want Abi in finals,is that everyone on jury just rips her apart and tell her how she really is.

So who will go next? Carter maybe,right? This really has been one of the best seasons of Survivor.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 16

seems name of episode is "Hell Hath Frozen Over"and not what I wrote. Sorry guys,but that title was there before and I copied it from tv.com.

EdgeOfThorns316

[3]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 8
    I just dont know WHY, for how smart Penner is and how this is the furthest hes ever gotten...least from what i remember, cant remember if in his first season he got past the auction. But with how smart he is, WHY in the hell did he not just KNOW that an advantage was coming and just dig so deep in his gut to not want the food and get just INSTANTLY beat Abi to the punch the second Jeff said "this will"....and Penner could of had that advantage and there was no way that Abi was going to beat those guys in those first few sections of the challenge.

Makes me sick thinking about it. But i will say, as much as i love Penner....he ruined it for himself when Lisa offered him to join them and he said "well ill see how this goes"....that was it, that was the end of the game for Penner right there.

So i was sort of prepared for him to leave, we dodged that bullet for just about every episode and I knew that was coming. He sealed his own fate by refusing to work with Skupin and Lisa in a total commitment, and he got what was coming to him.

I dont know why he wouldnt of told Lisa yes to at least wiggle his way in with them, because he had to know they were going to go and offer that to Malcolm and Denise.

geoffmaze

[4]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 5

First off, it is nice that after such a lousy season the last one. The ony one I tuned out btw, that this season has been such a good one. Shame Penner shot himself in the foot not taking up Lisa's offer, still not sure why he hem-hawed. At that point in the game smart players are thinking ahead and if you can guarantee yourself a alliance of 4 you're in pretty good shape.

Remains to be seen if they keep their word and get rid of abi rather than Carter. At the end of the day the person who does not get bounced next week is in good shape to get to the Final 3. Denise and Malcolm are solid as is Lisa and Skupin. From a strategy standpoint it makes sense for either pair to take Abi. As disgusting as that may be, she's the one person who long ago excluded herself for a chance at winning the game.

anthem47

[5]Nov 29, 2012
    • level: 6
    mcepin3 wrote:

So who will go next? Carter maybe,right? This really has been one of the best seasons of Survivor.

It sounds crazy but I could see it being Malcolm next, if only because he still has his immunity idol - I think? - and it's only good through final five, so if they don't blindside him at final six he'll play it at final five just because he can and guarantee final four. On the other hand, if they stick to their alliance of four, he's guaranteed final four anyway idol or not so maybe that won't be a problem.

But when Jonathan was explaining how dangerous Malcolm and Denise are to take to the end, and I think he's totally right, Mike seemed very...interested in the point, even if he did vote Jonathan anyway. It's got to be in his mind. I could see Mike beating Abi, Lisa or Carter easily, but Malcolm and Denise are truly dangerous, what with their "come from behind, survived Matsing implosion, made it to the end" story.