Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E12 "Shot Into Smithereens" Discussion

mcepin3

[1]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 17

See, even Survivors know that it isn't cultural thing with Abi. It just who she is(you know what,so not gonna write it...only so many times you can write something,before it looses it's meaning on someone like Abi).

I also believe,that Abi is starting to believe her lies and that she has idol And ....oh my,just thinking about it makes me laugh....I get it,she went for walk,to let others think she is going for idol,but why the hell did she walk all the way for that piece of stick? And she actually picked it up She has bag and they were going to tribal,so no one had a chance to look into her bag.

From the talks it seems Lisa and Skupin will take Abi to end. I think Malcolm will play idol in next tribal,since that is the last time he can use it and they vote Denise out.

Stead14 has some good knowledge and make me wonder who he/she is?...so far it is going as stead14 said it will.

I am sick of people using religion and faith for their own f-ing gain and to appear hollier than they are. Let's pray to Jesus and God almighty,but let's also play game of lies,cheating,etc. Lord has a plan for us......Season 4 winner Vecepia(think that was her name) played that "card" along with her buddy(forgot his name,but he was a wannabe radio host) and she even said: As Christian woman,it is ok for us to lie and cheat,because we will be forgiven. I will tell a lie and after this is done,I will go to church and all will be forgiven.....it isn't word for word,but she talked along those lines. Benjamin played "I am man of God "card(he has other non-Christian name for himself,even though he is Christian) and drawing blank atm,but there were also other Survivors who did same thing. And this is just in game....how many f-ers are there in real world who gain money and power based on preaching and using religion and faith to their own gain.

I believe in God and respect other religions and people's belief in something(whatever they wanna believe in),but it gets under my skin,when people go and preach to others and use religion and faith for their gain.

How tall is Denise's man,huh? And how small is Carter's mom

Edited on 12/06/2012 8:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[2]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 18
    Shame to see Carter go, he was fairly likeable. Abi's next in the path of this underdog alliance.

Malcolm is guaranteed in F4 unless he gets outrageously arrogant by next tribal. Denise is still being Denise.

Considering muting my screen whenever Lisa is on from this point forward. Also given the episode structure, looks like we might be headed towards a F2.'

AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ANT?

Taylorg8

[3]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 13
    I think this season will end with a final 2. We're already down to five, which means there will be a final 4 in the finale and there are usually two eliminations! So I'm hoping for a final 2. I thought Abi grabbed an old clue she had or something... At least that's what I thought it was. I'll have to go back and watch it again. I'm actually rooting for Abi! I love underdogs and for some reason I usually like people others hate on reality TV. My prediction is Denise will be going home next week. I'm really excited for the next episode!

anthem47

[4]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 7

UnovaChampion wrote:
    AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ANT?

Haha, that was random, Skupin cracks me up. Even Lisa of all people was like "oh yeah...erm, so anyway as I was saying..."

I'm fairly sure it'll be a final 3 of Skupin, Lisa and Abi at this point (with Skupin probably winning from that combo?). If it is a final 2, I think Skupin would win the challenge and take Abi.Malcolm will play his idol next round, leaving Denise out in the open, and Abi is exactly the sort of person everyone loves to take to the end, haha. She'd possiblyhave the votes of Artis and Peter, anyone else would be surprising.

What I'd like to see is Malcolm make a lot of noise about playing his idol and then give it to Denise to play, that'd throw them for a spin. Also if Malcolm or Denise go on an immunity win streak, that could set up a surprise ending (and I think they've both got it in them).

Also I really hope we don't get one of those "never been seen moments" clipshows, they tend to happen around now.

I thought it was hilarious that Carter's defence was "oh but why? Okay..." >.< What the hell! Though his options weren't great, he could have made a good case for a final four of him, Abi, Denise and Malcolm. Abi's not winning and he seemed well liked but unlikely to get many votes (given that he's done so little), so I think Malcolm and Denise might have been on board with that.

EdgeOfThorns316

[5]Dec 6, 2012
    • level: 8
    Gotta say, im not to hurt over Carter. By rights, by rights....he hasnt done much. Hes been fairly uninteresting for one, just sort of there, yea hes won what one or two immunities but overall a pretty boring and will be totally forgotten soon enough.

I am on the Skup-train, hope he can rock it to the final 4 at least!

mcepin3

[6]Dec 7, 2012
    • level: 17

even if that was the clue,that Abi picked up,what's the use of it? Didn't she torn up that piece of paper at immunity challenge? Plus I think,no one really believes her she has found 4th idol and even if she did,no one cares,since they are thinking of taking her to final,knowing they will win 100% against her. I don't think Pete would vote for her...Artis maybe,but Pete said he was with her only,because she was his number or something like that.

Another thing.....if you are alone,there is NO alliance. I get it how she meant it,but then again alliance of 1 is impossible. So she is contradicting what she is saying. Abi speaks how others don't like her,because she tells truth all the time,but again she has no clue why they hate her. It's not problem that she speaks her mind,it her reaction and attitude towards others,when they reply back to her and are not agreeing with her or following her way. She just throws her hissy fit( temper tauntrum) at them and they see this(as well we the audience).

How is Abi underdog!?!?? She was and still is a bitch towards others. When she "had" numbers on her side,she was total bully towards anyone but Pete and Artis. As long as they voted her way,everything was ok,but when people did their own thing and didn't vote her way,they were traitors. I have zero interest in people like her and have no pity for her at all.

Taylorg8

[7]Dec 7, 2012
    • level: 13
    I was saying she was the underdog because she was left with nobody on her side and had to save herself with Immunity. I have to admit that she had a great idea about the hidden immunity idol, but it was done poorly! She's just fun to watch. At least she tries to be good at strategy. I like people who fight to stay in (unlike Christina from last season).