Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E3 Opening Pandora's Box

maritimer00

[1]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Pandora's Box episode. Spoilers are allowed in this thread.

Well, what an opening part...Colton quits and its revealed he quit last time, not cause of health reasons. If Jeff knew this, why the heck did Colton get invited back knowing this undercut a lot of his "I learned my lesson" hogwash.

Challenge was cool to see a lot of raw emotions come to the fore particularly Aras and his brother.

Doesn't matter about the loved ones tribe...they're doomed without a switch normally. Even with the loved ones angle, some of the "all muscle/no brain" brigade are in trouble at merge. Nice to see one of them get blindsided...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 19

Go Red Sox!

Colton is...something else and that's all I'm gonna say

John didn't mean anything to me so I don't necessarily miss him any amount.

And...John vs Candice will be fun

joepetrizzo7

[3]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 9

Probst's disdain for quitter really showed today. He previously stated he hates quitters and they would never be invited back (except for Jenna who quit because her mother was dying.) I'm glad Colton's gone but I wanted to see him properly voted out.

I can barely remember what Laura M, Caleb, Kat and Monica look like because they don't get any screen time. I really want to see the survival aspects of the game return because the show really needs it. Currently, it is just a bunch of people whining. I still like the show though, but would it kill the producers to show someone go fishing or chop a coconut.

I can't believe John couldn't find the idol because the clues seemed to be obvious. I really liked the immunity challenge because it gave each person the chance to show what they are made of. There were some awesome fights especially Katie/Tina and Aras/Vytas. Tadhana will continue to lose because they are not voting out the right people. I understand that by voting out John, they are thinking long term, but the tribe needs a win. Katie and Ciera have been absolutely horrible at the challenges. They both failed at the puzzle in episode 1 and both times in the duels. Ciera barely even got nudged by Kat and he fell over.

I really like Tyson this season, which is a shocker because I hated him in Tocantins and Heroes v. Villains. I also like Aras, Tina, both Lauras, Vytas and Caleb. The only reason why I like Caleb is because he didn't even appear to be sad that Colton quit or angry when he was called out by Jeff. I'm surprised at how well Laura has been integrating herself with Galang.

Edited on 10/02/2013 7:10pm

mcepin3

[4]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 16

Yeah,I was shocked,when Probst said "you'll be quiting for 2nd time now". I want to know more Clearly Colton was invited back to cause drama and "higher" ratings,but they should know better. Colton lost all of my respect(what little there was left). And I love Caleb.."yeah,you know me I don't care,..."..lol

JOHN WAS VOTED OUT!!! WOOT!!! Shame they didn't go for Brad,but Vytas,Hayden(I am warming up to him),think also Caleb know Brad is full of bs and playing game hard. Brad: "Oh Ciera,I will vote for you,so I can be good with John,but remember..plan is to vote John out"...lol

Ciera is just dead behind her eyes...if she thinks she or Katie(well she did have tiny chance against Tina) had any chance of winning any duel,she should watch replay of her vs Kat. GO KAT!!! We didn't see Caleb fight!!! So challenge was interesting,but kinda dull,because everyone didn't get their chance.

I LOVE MARISSA!!! "Shut the fuck up Brad Culpepper!!" lol,lol. Shame for Rachel,I was rooting for Rachel and Marissa,but Candice is a fighter, I give her respect for this,but still want her out (Though I will like her more,once I see her showing finger to Brad )

Vytas and Aras was best duel to watch and what did someone say with hysterical voice,while Aras was over Vytas? I couldn't make word out of it. Tyson got beaten badly

Now everyone should get more screen time,but I get the feeling Brad will now dominate at screen time.

Edited on 10/03/2013 3:51am

skbrettbug

[5]Oct 3, 2013

I couldn't believe that Colton actually quit the first time which was crazy. And yeah Ciera does nothing and she should have gone out instead of John Cody imo.

I like football...but this isn't funny how Brad is acting.

mcepin3

[6]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 16

I don't feel bad for John getting voted out,because he and Brad have it coming. And yes,I am not a fan of them And John had chance to swap with Candice,didn't because he is whimp and then he whines there,how he should have swapped. Maybe if Probst also "twisted his arm" on swapping,but it is what it is.

First person that should be voted out is Katie and she proved it time and time again so far. Nothing personal against her,but if I was there and I didn't made an alliance with her,I would vote her out over Marissa. And they also made mistake of voting out Rachel over Katie or Ciera.

John is gone,because he told Brad clue to HII. Now Brad doesn't need him and that's why John is on RI. I don't blame Brad for playing the game,I just don't like him.

I loved,how Probst said to Colton "you can keep your buff,you don't get the honor of throwing buff into fire,that is for those,who compete". And Colton FAKED it first time...woow. Did you see,how Kat smiled and tried to hide her smile?

Edited on 10/03/2013 6:26am

skbrettbug

[7]Oct 3, 2013

They should have thrown it in a river cause he doesn't deserve it

Colin_Rob_Rock

[8]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 10

Appears i'm the only one who hated that John got voted out. It should have beenCiera. First shegot knocked into the water from one hitfrom KAT then she gotdefeated by her60 year old mother. Brad just makes it easier for me to hate football. I think the reason forvoting John out was bad at the moment. I mean yeah Maybe Candice fight herway back in and teams up with John butthat is still quit a bit away. I hope the Returnees kick but and eliminate the loved ones tribe now. All the peopleI liked on the loved ones except Hayden are no longer on the tribe.

maritimer00

[9]Oct 3, 2013
    • level: 71
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

Appears i'm the only one who hated that John got voted out. It should have beenCiera. First shegot knocked into the water from one hitfrom KAT then she gotdefeated by her60 year old mother. Brad just makes it easier for me to hate football. I think the reason forvoting John out was bad at the moment. I mean yeah Maybe Candice fight herway back in and teams up with John butthat is still quit a bit away. I hope the Returnees kick but and eliminate the loved ones tribe now. All the peopleI liked on the loved ones except Hayden are no longer on the tribe.

If past Survivor seasons are any indication, the person who brags of being in charge usually has a nasty downfall in store for him/her...so Brad may be joining John on RI in the near future.

Oh, and a thought: when the reunion airs at the end of the season, maybe let Colton sit in the audience or at home...

skbrettbug

[10]Oct 3, 2013

They excluded Brandon Hantz so why not?

and also I was kind of upset because ciera really does nothing...

skbrettbug

[11]Oct 9, 2013

Episode 4 for the time being:

Burning the clue-bold move. Marissa be gone...who will be next???