Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E6 One-Man Wrecking Ball

maritimer00

[1]Oct 23, 2013
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the One-Man Wrecking Ball episode. Spoilers ARE allowed in this thread.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Oct 23, 2013
    • level: 17

Go Red Sox! (World Series starts tonight!)

Well, this could go either way. New tribes could lead to new leaders of the tribe, who could pick off the little guys or get picked off as a result. Interesting challenge idea, I wonder how this will affect the game, gonna have to see tonight

maritimer00

[3]Oct 23, 2013
    One of the side effects of a switch is to see whose chances of winning get diminished if not wrecked entirely. The fact that its returnees and loved ones in the mix brings all sorts of permutations...

maritimer00

[4]Oct 23, 2013
    Well the switch, imo, may have scuttled Aras and his brother from reaching the end...Aras seems to have withdrawn a bit and Vytas seems to be a guy in a sea of women.

Kat getting voted off wasn't a huge surprise...and her words at Redemption afterwards made me a little queasy. If she thinks how she does in the game truly affect her relationship with Hayden, it's not much of a couple to begin with.

skbrettbug

[5]Oct 23, 2013
    Strange eppy, but kind of normal in a way

Go Red Sox!

joepetrizzo7

[6]Oct 23, 2013
    • level: 6
    Since I didn't watch One World, I don't know anything about Kat as she hasn't been featured much on this season. What I learned about her is that she is a shallow whiner. Next week it looks like Aras will go to RI if Tadhana loses, but I think it would be a mistake for Tyson/Gervase to leave 6 loved one v. 4 returnees (plus whoever returns assuming the merge is soon.) I think Galang made a good choice by getting rid of Kat. It looks like an alliance of Tina/Katie/Vytas is forming and would greatly benefit if Aras went home before the merge.

mcepin3

[7]Oct 24, 2013
    • level: 16

Laura M. smoked them on RI duel. From the looks of it,Brad didn't really try to win that challenge. John made quite a few mistakes,had to go back few times and Brad was still losing. I am glad Brad is gone,but I think he already gave up before challenge,that he wasn't mentally in it no more.

Laura B. is now maybe in best position,because even though she and Tina screwed up that challenge and they actually had chance of winning,no one mentioned Laura B.'s name. Vytas played them very well and I loved his response "and we will be together" Kat was already on outs with her Galang tribe,because she wasn't in core 5 alliance and it didn't help to go after one of the girls,when girls wanted an all female alliance. I was hoping Kat could get numbers to vote for Monica,but I had a feeling that it will be either Vytas,Kat or Katie going to RI,because when the immunity challenge was done,it showed Vytas and in same frame Kat and Katie..so I knew it will be one of those 3.

CALEB AND HAYDEN WTF!?!?!?! You are telling them clues to HII and not even bs clues...real ones. Oh my,I couldn't believe that they just shared everything. Tyson is also playing great game,only thing that worries me,is that his shoulder still looks like it's fucked up.

Hopefully Vytas will stay in game,I am rooting for him the most atm.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[8]Oct 24, 2013
    • level: 9

I am happy Brad went home but I think the people are idiots to throw the clue in the fire. I'm happy Vytas survived but I was hoping Kat's plan would work. On the other hand I'm not worried about John losing the Duel to Kat.

joepetrizzo7

[9]Oct 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    Vytas probably burned the clue because he already had two that John told him. I wonder if the idols will ever be found this season. I also wonder if both tribe's idols are in similar places as Vytas received the clue to Tadhana's idol but then was immediately switched to Galang. If he kept the clue, it would have been useless otherwise.

skbrettbug

[10]Oct 24, 2013

I would never burn a clue, no matter what

dragonradar

[11]Oct 24, 2013
    • level: 11

skbrettbug wrote:

Well the thing is. It's not anonymous so if you didn't burn the clue everyone in theory would target you. The best use is keep it and share it with an "alliance" that you could trust.

The problem with Kat is (same as the previous season I believe). She tried making moves without thinking the person would side with her first.

skbrettbug

[12]Oct 25, 2013
    dragonradar wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:

Well the thing is. It's not anonymous so if you didn't burn the clue everyone in theory would target you. The best use is keep it and share it with an "alliance" that you could trust.

The problem with Kat is (same as the previous season I believe). She tried making moves without thinking the person would side with her first.

Or pawn or hand it off....kat is too ditzy to come back lol

dragonradar

[13]Oct 25, 2013
    • level: 11

skbrettbug wrote:
    dragonradar wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:

Or pawn or hand it off....kat is too ditzy to come back lol

Yea, I agree. I think Kat should've waited to merge with Hayden before she even consider voting off Monica. Although, I'm glad Vytas can stay a least a little longer.

mcepin3

[14]Oct 26, 2013
    • level: 16

I would not share clue for HII. Show is called Survivor not Survivors. Yes you need numbers,but people,who play first share with one person,then their whole alliance and then everyone knows,who has HII or at least clues to it,so if you don't have it by that time,you will be an easy target. And I might not burn the clue...this season is different,because everyone sees you got the clue,but I still might have kept it. Would depend,if I was in alliance or at least not on chopping block. I know,easy to speak here vs being out there and playing.

Kat was flying under the radar and same as Laura B.,she should have said "just tell me,who to vote out,as long as it's not me".

skbrettbug

[15]Oct 26, 2013
    Yes good point. To win this game you have to make your own decisions