Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor E7 Swoop In For The Kill discussion thread.

maritimer00

[1]Oct 30, 2013
    • level: 71

This is a discussion thread for the Swoop In For The Kill episode. Spoilers are allowed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Oct 30, 2013
    • level: 19
    Go Red Sox!

Not gonna watch it tonight...Red Sox could clinch the World Series tonight

But yeah it looks to be a good episode. Hopefully Ciera or Katie gets the boot and the challenge is actually creative!!

maritimer00

[3]Oct 30, 2013
    • level: 71
    Kat was...wow...she has zero self will/backbone in this game...not wanting to "cheat" in a duel which could and did end her chances..?...dumb dumb dumb.

Laura B getting sent to RI...not sure that was sent given merge was everybody's focus and leaving a power duo in play might hurt them all in the end.

Flipping to Sox/Cardinals..

mcepin3

[4]Oct 31, 2013
    • level: 17

Woow. Though I knew it,it will be Laura B.,because if you watch closely after immunity/reward challenge is done,camera always shows who will go or who is in the hot seat. This time camera only focused on Laura B. and from there I had a feeling she will be gone. But daaamn,my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe that she would take it upon herself to let Vytas know what's what. If she kept her mouth shut,she would be now in merge,at least jury and probably made it to the end,because no one would really vote her out. Same mistake Kat made and you would think she had that in her mind,but noo...now she will probably lose that RI by the looks of it and game over for her.

Out of everybody Vytas has the best social game,because to "dodge 2 bullets" is pretty amazing.

I had respect for Kat,when she didn't want to cheat. Was surprised,when Laura M. was losing and had to cheat,but that's what I don't like. Give something between them,so they can't look at each other puzzles or different puzzles to assemble. John is a fighter and now I kinda like him,because he doesn't talk Really John,you gonna give clue to Monica again?!?! See another reason,why I hate Candice. If she kept her mouth shut that time,John would give that first clue to Brad maybe or someone else and next time,he would give it to other person,not the same person over and over.

Immunity challenge was at least somewhat different,but I was shocked again,when I saw who was gonna throw. I get Tyson,because there was gonna be some physcial contact and his shoulder still is messed up,but to put Tina there!?!? She almost had him,by the looks of it and I thought of Tyson saying to Colby "should just kill myself,if I lost to Benjamin" ,if he were to lose to Tina

Edited on 10/31/2013 9:52am

joepetrizzo7

[5]Oct 31, 2013
    • level: 9
    It's been such a long time since Tina competed that I forgot how bad she is at challenges. Amazingly, she loses a lot of challenges for Galang and Ogakor back in Australia and no one ever considers getting her out. I think Gervase, Caleb, Tina, Katie and Monica are in good position after the merge. No one will seriously try to get them out. Ciera is too unless her mother come back (and I think she will.) It will be interesting to see who the RI returnee will align with as John has been out for a while, Laura M has no allies and I don't think anyone wants to align with the other Laura.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[6]Oct 31, 2013
    • level: 11

I was just happy John survived. I figured that Tadhana would win the challenge. I knew Vytas would survive.

I think that if John comes back he might be a swing vote.

mcepin3

[7]Oct 31, 2013
    • level: 17

joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    It's been such a long time since Tina competed that I forgot how bad she is at challenges. Amazingly, she loses a lot of challenges for Galang and Ogakor back in Australia and no one ever considers getting her out. I think Gervase, Caleb, Tina, Katie and Monica are in good position after the merge. No one will seriously try to get them out. Ciera is too unless her mother come back (and I think she will.) It will be interesting to see who the RI returnee will align with as John has been out for a while, Laura M has no allies and I don't think anyone wants to align with the other Laura.

Should make an interesting merge. Here's how things stand as far as I know:

Tadhana tribe:

Tyson,Gervase in alliance to end,so those 2 will vote the same way. Caleb and Hayden might stick together,though I don't know if till the end of game. Aras will get together with Vytas,which leaves Ciera alone(or if she makes alliance with Caleb and Hayden-would be smart thing to do),if Laura M. loses.

Galang tribe:

Tina and Katie in alliance,Monica. I didn't include Vytas,because all the talk is,how he will join with his brother and I am guessing,he will "dump" these ladies.

Merge:

Tyson,Gervase,Aras,Vytas,Hayden,Caleb,Ciera vs Tina,Katie,Monica and who ever comes back from RI. Do 2 people come back? Or just winner?

I think first heat in merge will be focused on breaking loved ones Aras,Vytas and Tina,Katie. Monica,Hayden,Tyson would also be in hot spot. Caleb,Ciera,Gervase might slide by and Katie as well,if no one targets Tina and Katie.

skbrettbug

[8]Oct 31, 2013
    • level: 19
    maritimer00 wrote:
    Kat was...wow...she has zero self will/backbone in this game...not wanting to "cheat" in a duel which could and did end her chances..?...dumb dumb dumb.

Laura B getting sent to RI...not sure that was sent given merge was everybody's focus and leaving a power duo in play might hurt them all in the end.

Flipping to Sox/Cardinals..

AND THE SOX WINNNNNNNNNNN!

And in less important news Laura's blindside was interesting. Very smart move at this point but she has to win!

And yeah Kat kat Kat you are a bad idea to pay this game