Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor needs to get gritty again, this is like a vacation for people now...

EdgeOfThorns316

[1]May 15, 2012
    • level: 8

As mentioned in another thread, which reminded me that i meant to make this thread...I wantto see them go to places where its just not so easy. I dont know if maybe its been total luck that the areas theyve picked have had no bugs, no harsh conditions, no flooding etc....but i think they need to start making it not so easy again, at least with how they setup rewards and all that.

Instead of every reward being eating, lets see some native folk come in and build them a shelter, or lets see them get taught how to cook or fish....these things make it more interesting overall and they arent getting spoonfed reward food all the time.

I see these girls lookin like they just rolled out of bed half the time, nobody looks to be struggling, nothing. If they are going to get a million bucks, i say they need to select areas with certain elements that arent so easy to just get by.

Its just for me another lost aspect of Survivor that i miss. But i dont think anyone struggles on this game anymore, and that needs to change.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alanklumper

[2]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 1

Ooo how about Death Valley in California during mid-summer? Unsurviable enough for you?

EdgeOfThorns316

[3]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 8
    Sure why not.

The point is, nobody struggles anymore...part of the excitement was people had to struggle for the money. Now its one long vacation with some strategy.

But ill still take anything Survivor related, its the best reality show going still.