We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor Never Say Die/It's Gonna Be Chaos Discussions

UnovaChampion

[1]May 2, 2012
    • level: 19
    Troyzan went down fighting and Kat had the funniest blindside of all time. What hilarity will ensue with Tarzan next week? Will Christina keep slipping by like a boss? Will Chelsea/Sabrina do anything besides be Kim's lackeys? Will Kim ever stop worrying about damage control even when Kat is the one to mess up? And will Alicia ever stop being so delusional?

Discuss your thoughts away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anthem47

[2]May 3, 2012
    • level: 7

That was probably the most enjoyable episode in awhile. Great immunity challenge and a good ol' blindside. I actually think Kim was right, I doubt Kat would have gotten many votes from the jury, but I think she realised how heavy the movement was against Kat and went with it. At this stage I can't see anyone winning against Kim in a final three...maybe Tarzan if the jury is suitably impressed at how he manages to slide improbably to the end, and the guys are bitter enough to vote for the last guy left to stick it to the women's alliance.

Having said that, I think bitterness plays a good part in how the jury works. It's part of what balances the show, you can't just stab everybody in the back and spit on them on the way out, ideally you do it in a way that they never realise what happened. And I don't think Kim, if she gets to the end, will geta lot of bitterness directed her way. She hasn't really been very "Russell" about everything, she's fairly matter-of-fact, she doesn't kick it in people's faces and she isn't particularly arrogant at tribals.

I'd like Kim to win at this point...but I would get some short-term joy in the others actually realising where things are headed and turning on her as soon as she loses an immunity, or at least trying to, just to shake things up a little and make Kim earn it a bit more. Though if she did go, we could get a horrid final three like Alicia-Christina-Sabrina. Ew. I'd probably give it to Christina just for dodging so many bullets.

Rachel_225

[3]May 3, 2012
    • level: 3

Okay.

Firstly, how is "It's gonna be chaos" the episode title. Surely that should have gone to "Quantum Intanglement".

Secondly, it was a good episode. I think this series has been quite good, however the last series I watched fully (besides from the last one) was back in about 2004/5 so I'm probably seeing it with fresh eyes.

Poor Kat. I hope Kim wins and I really dislike Alicia.

CastorTroy253

[4]May 3, 2012
    • level: 2

At this point all I really care about is for Alicia not to make to to the final three. She just rubs me the wrong way and I would not like her to have the satisfaction of getting to the end. I would like to see Chelsea win it. Kim will most likely make it to the end. Especially if she wins the next immunity seeing how she has a hidden Idol. Also I'm not sure if anyone will actually go after her at this point.

Also I love how Tarzan and Christina are still in it. They pretty much have had targets on their backs sincepracticallythebeginningof the game. If Tarzan makes it to the end I can kind of see him win it all, I'm pretty sure all the guys will give him their vote.

EdgeOfThorns316

[5]May 3, 2012
    • level: 8
    Well once again, just hilarious how Survivor has become "the weak survive"...it saddens me, i hope and wish somehow they can adjust the game so that its not always the best manuever to vote off someone who is strong in challenges, because its year after year now...people who just do nothing make it, unreal.

Im rooting for Chelsea, shes done the least to annoy me overall. And i think Kat is one of the worst players ive ever seen, but oh...shes only 22.

dragonradar

[6]May 3, 2012
    • level: 11

Too many sheeps this season. I'm pretty sure Kim and Chelsea will make it to the final and decide to bring Tarzan. Chelsea has the most charm so she's going to win most of the jury votes.

UnovaChampion

[7]May 4, 2012
    The way this has been edited and the fact that Kim is foolishly starting to backstab her closest allies seems to tell me that Alicia, Christina, and Tarzan will be our final 3.

Then Christina will win

Taylorg8

[8]May 4, 2012
    • level: 13
    Kim would be stupid to bring Tarzan to the finale. There are too many bitter guys on the jury that would vote for Tarzan. Her best move would be to bring Alicia to the finals. I'm not sure who else she should bring... Christina maybe. I don't think she would win, but I don't think Kim would go against all of her alliances and make contestants bitter. Sh could bring Chelsea because of their strong alliance. I love Kim and Chelsea. Sabrina is okay. I hate most of the others left! I hope Kim wins! She deserves it.

dragonradar

[9]May 5, 2012
    • level: 11

Taylorg8 wrote:
    Kim would be stupid to bring Tarzan to the finale. There are too many bitter guys on the jury that would vote for Tarzan. Her best move would be to bring Alicia to the finals. I'm not sure who else she should bring... Christina maybe. I don't think she would win, but I don't think Kim would go against all of her alliances and make contestants bitter. Sh could bring Chelsea because of their strong alliance. I love Kim and Chelsea. Sabrina is okay. I hate most of the others left! I hope Kim wins! She deserves it.

I agree that Kim should (and deserves the )win but I think the jury would be too bitter to vote for her. Since she was leader that voted them off. But I don't think the guys would be in favor of Tarzan winning. Since he never wanted to allied with them when they asked (after the merge). I mean, I think Tarzan was the ultimate reason the men lost the majority of the votes because he decided to vote of Jonas off. So... as usual the one that rides the coattail will once again be the winner.

UnovaChampion

[10]May 6, 2012
    Kim's heading for a downfall, she's starting to get too smug and think she can pick off people from her core 4 with no consequences. If they all love Kim so much, the people she betrays will be extra furious.

I think it'd be hilarious if it was against her and the so called 3 goats at the final 4, then one of them would win immunity and a plan to boot out Kim would be orchestrated. Now that'd be awesome.