Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor One World It's Human Nature Discussion

Who are you rooting for?

UnovaChampion

[1]May 9, 2012
    • level: 18
    Can I get a show of hands for people who want to murder Alicia right now?

Seriously, re-freakin-tard, that final 3 that was nearly made would of been hilariously perfect, but right now we're looking at the most boring final 3 ever, I just hope Christina can pull out some unexpected immunities and/or Kim backstabs her allies.

As for Tarzan, he was starting to grow on me, but now he's gone for being a "threat" merely because of his gender, oh and because he was "playing everyone" I can't wait for Sunday when Alicia looks like an even bigger fool for trusting Kim over Tarzan, delusional trash. Only thing that could make it better is if Christina outlasts her, which would be gold.

One more thing, Tarzan is a master poet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragonradar

[2]May 9, 2012
    • level: 11
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    Can I get a show of hands for people who want to murder Alicia right now?

Seriously, re-freakin-tard, that final 3 that was nearly made would of been hilariously perfect, but right now we're looking at the most boring final 3 ever, I just hope Christina can pull out some unexpected immunities and/or Kim backstabs her allies.

As for Tarzan, he was starting to grow on me, but now he's gone for being a "threat" merely because of his gender, oh and because he was "playing everyone" I can't wait for Sunday when Alicia looks like an even bigger fool for trusting Kim over Tarzan, delusional trash. Only thing that could make it better is if Christina outlasts her, which would be gold.

One more thing, Tarzan is a master poet.

*Show hands*

It was definitely a bold move. What I don't understand why does she think kim/chelsea would take her to the final 3. I don't think she would win sole survivor anyway,...IMO, her chance of being top 3 was much greater with Tarzan and Christina

Unfortunately, I'm not hopeful for Christina. She just doesn't seem to have "it" together in term of strategy. Neither is she a strong competitor.

CastorTroy253

[3]May 10, 2012
    • level: 2

I think it is pretty much going to come down to what Kim and Sabrina do. Mostly Kim for sure, but I think Sabrina is in a good swing position. Chelsea won't sway from Kim. But Kim might sway from Chelsea. I don't see Christina leaving next but hey who knows. Christina would be the best to take to the end I don't think she would get a lot of votes to win. Personally I would like to see Kim, Sabrina, and Chelsea in the final three and have Chelsea win.

anthem47

[4]May 10, 2012
    • level: 7

I think Kim would win against any combination at this point, the only question is can she get there. Her idol guarantees her top 4. From there, I think sheneeds to win immunity, because surely the others will realise she's going to get the credit for running the women's alliance and not them. Can't imagine Chelsea ever voting for her though, so if Chelsea doesn't go next, that almost makes her immune too, you couldn't muster enough votes to get rid of her. (I actually like Kim, I'm just trying to find some scenario where she's in danger!)

Also, was it just me or did Christina randomly unzip her shorts in the middle of a conversation this episode? (She actually took them off to sit down, but it cracked me up, thought I was having more optimistic hallucinations). I voted for Christina in the poll mainly for that reason.

I wouldn't entirely discount Sabrina. Kim easily wins against Alicia and Christina I reckon. Chelsea is pretty charming but I'd be surprised if people picked her over Kim. Sabrina is the type of person an angry jury likes though, I think. She rode to the end but hasn't really been accused of "doing nothing", she was part of a voting block that picked off the whole jury but she's managed to keep hands clean (cleaner than Kim and Chelsea anyway), she seems quite likeable, Kim said once she is quite intelligent and well spoken so I assume she would do well in front of the jury.

If I was going to picka final three for suspense value alone, Sabrina-Christina-Chelsea would be hard to decide. Chelsea played hard, but did she piss off too many people? Christina's likeable, dodged a thousand bullets, but apparently did nothing.Sabrina, everything I just said above.

Edited on 05/10/2012 5:25am