Survivor Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Survivor: Redemption "You're Looking at the New Leader of your Tribe"

chaotic_midget

[1]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 8

And an II has already been found. Russell syndrome is in effect.

And lol @ Phillip. He's going home so fast.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maritimer00

[2]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 71
    I swear, the Survivor workers must want the HII's found..who needs the clues at this point?

Phillip..snicker...has no clue how to play the game..

agent_0042

[3]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 66
    Yeah, Phillip just. doesn't. get. it. There's no way he could be any sort of leader and sooner or later he's going to do something to piss people off enough that they send him home.

Russell is playing the reformed guy, but still targeting the women and trying his same old strategy in that regard.

Kristina is trying too hard. And I don't think that "Franquesca" will survive Redemption Island. She seems out of her depth.

mksystem74

[4]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 11

I found Phillip entertaining, yeah he doesn't have a clue but who cares? lol. Great start to the season, a lot of them want to play to win.

S13AR10AFan

[5]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 9
    Good start. Shame about Fran, though.

I really want to see a Phillip/Francesca showdown on RI.

maritimer00

[6]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 71
    S13AR10AFan wrote:
    Good start. Shame about Fran, though.

I really want to see a Phillip/Francesca showdown on RI.

Given Phillip's behavior, its not out of the realm of possibilities...

The one thing I'm curious about is the contests they will face on RI..are the one-on-ones going to be physical confrontations, races or a mix depending on the season to date...? Even more intriguing, will someone quit after spending time alone on RI?

Larexx

[7]Feb 17, 2011

Wow, last night that wasn't Survivor but the Francesca, Kristina & Phillip show! 18 contestants & those 3 dominated tv time. I must say they were entertaining! In the 1st 5 mins of the show, Francesca calls Rob & Russell troublemakers & I knew she'd be the 1st to go! Maybe that's why she got sooo much tv time. Another clue she was leaving 1st. Kristina at 1st seemed to know what she was doing but her paranoia about everything became annoying. And Phillip, wow, Phillip! Do they make contestants take psych exams b/c he seemed less than stable! Maybe they should include them in the future. OK,I know, what would be the fun in that?! For a former FBI agent, he was clueless about everything & everyone. And how hard is it to pronounce Francesca?! Did he write down her name at Tribal Council? I should check onhis spelling, LOL! It will be interesting to see how well Francesca makes out on Redemption Island. I'd hate to see Phillip go next. We need his outrageous behavior to keep things interesting!

captaintombatch

[8]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 32
    Last night's episode was a very lengthy show where a lot happened over two things. 1. Is Phillip really a former federal agent, and is Kristina playing the master manipulator card too soon? One thing is very certain, Rob will want to keep Phillip as long as possible, for he is not one to lie to people.

I think they let Phillip on the show because of his "secret" and to have these boards flood with posts about how annoying he is. Annoying or not, his character is getting attention.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but did you see that every commercial that wasn't for a CBS Show was a Sprint commercial? What is up with that? Did Spring buy the exclusive rights to the show's air-time? Weird!

agent_0042

[9]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 66
    I think that's exactly correct. Sprint has always been a regular sponsor of the show and for this one, they decided to blanket the airtime. I also noticed that all of the commercial breaks were short, which meant that the episode itself actually was longer than normal.

PintheDog

[10]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 29
    I don't care how entertaining Phillip was or could be going forward. I want him gone so bad, and so soon. He screwed over two people I was quite liking, and did so badly.

That said, props to Kristina for finding an idol so soon, and with no clues, to boot! Not even Russell managed to find one this quickly. But you're pretty much dead in the water, partly thanks to your overplaying, partly thanks to Phillip being, well, stupid.

Should be an interesting. If Rob and Russell don't win, I'll be fine enough. But Phillip mustn't win, either.

mksystem74

[11]Feb 18, 2011

PintheDog wrote:
    I don't care how entertaining Phillip was or could be going forward. I want him gone so bad, and so soon. He screwed over two people I was quite liking, and did so badly. That said, props to Kristina for finding an idol so soon, and with no clues, to boot! Not even Russell managed to find one this quickly. But you're pretty much dead in the water, partly thanks to your overplaying, partly thanks to Phillip being, well, stupid. Should be an interesting. If Rob and Russell don't win, I'll be fine enough. But Phillip mustn't win, either.

Its Fran's fault, you don't tell a guy like him to do one thing and go off and decide to do another and give him a bunch of ammo to fire at you. And you can't bee too sure how long it took Krista to find that idol, she was out there a while but why waste airtime with her searching? Just show her finding it and move on, haha.

This season looks to be entertaining, I got a feeling though Krista and Phillip won't be around much longer and Rob and Russell both make it to the merge at least.

killerband55

[12]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 5

i cant believe the hidden immunity idol was found on the 1st episode (thats history made, i think), good thing she didnt use it at tribal, but i wonder how many tribals they will have from here on in, if only 1 person gets eliminated in a 2 episode or more period?

Eway_basic

[13]Feb 20, 2011
    Phillip...such a tool!

asuperstar103

[14]Feb 23, 2011
    Ones thing for sure, Phillip is the entertainment. That guys an idiot and idiots make for good entertainment! I hope he stays around for a bit. He's quite interesting with his psycho personality in full swing!

killerband55

[15]Feb 23, 2011

so with 39 days and 20 ppl and every other person getting eliminated from the game, there would have to be 2 tribals each episode from here on in to make this season work

marknmo

[16]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 12
    killerband55 wrote:

so with 39 days and 20 ppl and every other person getting eliminated from the game, there would have to be 2 tribals each episode from here on in to make this season work

There are only 18 people left, and only one person is being spared from their first elimination (the other outcasts go home after they lose the Redemption Island duel), so the season should be like anyother aside from one castaway returning.

killerband55

[17]Mar 2, 2011

marknmo wrote:
    killerband55 wrote:

There are only 18 people left, and only one person is being spared from their first elimination (the other outcasts go home after they lose the Redemption Island duel), so the season should be like anyother aside from one castaway returning.

lol, i thought there was 20 ppl this season, ok we'll see how it will turn out then

Edited on 03/02/2011 9:58am