Survivor

Free Agent

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2011 on CBS

• Very interesting series of events. (Spoilers ahead!)

The game continues to get very interesting, as today, we see Ozzy telling everyone that he owns the Immunity OIdol, simply because he is feeling emotional after the Elyse elimination. I didn't expect such a big mistake from somebody who has played this game twice before and made it to the end. Quite amateur-ish if you ask me.

Well, Savaii seemed to be imploiding in many ways, but they seemed to end that at the challenge. I can't fathom why Mikayla was shooting with one hand, as Upolu did throw away a huge lead and, it isn't the first time they have done so.

I thought the Duel on Redemption Island was really cool, and was thrilled to see Christine win! It would be terriific if she were to come back!

As fo r Tribal Council, it was quite interesting. Brandon continues oto be a loose cannon in many ways, but I was happy to see Edna surviev! It would be great if she went far, but I also like Mikayla, so I wasn't thrilled either.

Next week's Duel will be, I think, the toughtest that Christine will have! It shall certainly be interesting, that's for sure!

I hope Upolu can get it together, next week, and this season on Survivor has certainly been much better, these last couple of weeks. Keep it up, guys, and I can't wait for the next episode!