Survivor

Free Agent

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 19, 2011 on CBS

• Best episode so far...Coach has proved with worth.

I am not a fan of Coach, actually I resent him blaming Russell for his elimination in Heroes vs Villains, but he blew up this episode.

For a while there I didn't thought Coach could turn the votes to Mikayla, but he managed to...Coach did it like Russell in Survivor Heroes vs. Villains where he voted Danielle without most of his alliance's help...Yes, with help from Brandon but still he had his important role in this...He appears to be a balanced guy, and befriends everyone in this tribe...He might have a chance to win it.

So final 12, probably a merge will come soon, most likely at final 10, even though I think a good moment would be next episode, because the teams are balanced so its the best time...Maybe in two episode they could be a 6-4+1 from Redemption...I also liked the Coach's strategy to start considering eliminating Brandon...He may be Russell's nephew but he plays this game very risky, and without considering all aspects...

I was disappointed in Ozzy's change of mind and appologizing to Savaii members...I'd have loved to see him give up the challenge, make Upolu loose and eliminate someone, and going to Redemption in an episode or two...Even if he is less slimmer I still think he's a powerhouse and can win this...

I am hoping Brandon will at least get to the merge because if he does there is a big chance we could see him in Heroes vs. Villains 2, as a Hero, against Russell.