Survivor

Gloves Come Off

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 27, 2013 on CBS

• The end is near. As a result, the castaways start thinking of how they can save themselves. At Tribal Council blindsides run rampant.

This particular episode seems to be extra heavy on the drama. Jeff Probst seemed to be pouring it on at Redemption Island saying how Ciera voted against her mother. OK Jeff, this is "Survivor" not "Days of Our Lives". The old saying "Save the best for last" certainly applies here. While this episode is not all that good, it does have a very strong Tribal Council. It was great seeing the arrogant Tyson get tricked into throwing away the Hidden Immunity Idol. While I am not a big fan of this season as a whole, I will stay tuned in until the end. It looks to be an interesting finale to say the least.
  • Interesting stuff.

A pretty interesting episode with an interesting piece of strategy that has some good drama with it. We had a good duel on RI with some fascinating strategy being displayed there and everything coming down to the wire, and the secnes at camp were great.

Monica - I love her to death! Wanna see her keep winning these!

Meanwhile I wonder if Tysons' panic play of the idol will cost him... Nonetheless, episode was great! Next week looks promising!