Survivor

Going Down in Flames

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2010 on CBS

• Unbelievable! If you missed it, you'll be killing yourself! It was just simply sensational! (Spoilers!!!)

This was the best episode that I have seen, or at least the Tribal Council part of it. Having said that, I only started watching in 'Samoa'.

The episode was interesting, and it was great to finally see the merge, and it was great to see Parvati already starting to irritate the Heroes.

The challenge was quite exciting, and vey enjoyable to watch. I was quite happy to see FDanielle win it, and she deserved it!

I also enjoyed the Tribal Council, which was incredible! What a move by Parvati, and it certainly paid off! Absolutely incredible, and very glad to see J.T. set home, as he wasn't on my favorites list.

Keep it up, Villains, and make it to the end! Definitely cheering for Prvati, Jerri and Danielle!

I would highly recommend thi episode, as it was simply sensational! Incredible ending, and you'd be crazy not to watch it!
CBS