Hot Girl With A Grudge

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2014 on CBS

• The twenty-eighth season begins with the castaways divided into tribes according to their best personal traits.

I must start off by saying I agree with viidu 100%. After a very long time it's nice to have a season of "Survivor" that does not feature any returning players. It's great to see a totally new group of people. That being said I will say season number twenty-eight started off much better than its predecessor. When I initially heard the season opener would be a two hour episode, I was discouraged. However it turned out to be a lot better than I expected. When I heard the member of the "Brains" tribe saying how they felt superior and that they were the smartest of them all, I knew immediately that their clashing egos would cause trouble at the camp site. The other tribes managed to put their differences aside and start off things in a more civilized way. However that does not mean that egos will not play a hand at their camps. That we will see as time passes I'm sure. The Brains' failure to leave their egos at the door will cost them for sure as it cost David. I wonder how Garrett made it on the Brains tribe. It's a mystery to me because he did a very stupid thing in leaving the Hidden Immunity idol at camp. The vote at the second Tribal Council shows that you can never be too sure of anything in "Survivor". Finally, this episode had two of the greatest Tribal Councils I have ever seen in all the years I have watched this series. Needless to say I am anxious to see how the season plays out. See you there!
  • Very promising season !

Well, I have to say, it is actually a very smart move for NOT brining any comeback players!!

It's been a while, and a quite long while.

Soooo good to see all the fresh faces and all the dramas going on in the so called "brain" tribe.

I'll quote: I would very much like to see the data and the credentials for these "smart" ones cause they re pretty much the least smart on the island!!
  • Best premiere in Survivor history! (Potential spoilers!)

The end of this episode left me SPEECHELESS! Wow. We've never had so much drama this early in ths game!

I absolutely loved it!

The favourites for me are Sarah, Trish, Jefra and Garrett, although one is gone! However I also really took a liking to Tasha, Morgan and Tony duyring the episode!

J'Tia is a self-proclaimed mental person/patient - that was the quote of the episode! I cannot believe they kept her and turns out she wasted HER OWN RICE OMG.

Meanwhile I really enjyed Spencer which I didn't think I would/ Hope he is not next, although all signs point to it tbh.

I'd be surprised if these Brains aren't decimated like Matsing TBH. They lost their only muscle...

Really I could go on for hours but I won't because the episode will truly leave you speechless!