Survivor

I Will Not Give Up

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 14, 2005 on CBS

• It's a whole new game!

A whole new ball game indeed! Stephenie being alone is kinda scary - I'd bre truly freaking out by myself in the dark. It's just scary - I know there's camera crew and stuff, but you are fending for yourself. There's nobody to lean on.

Her emotions were just so true and relieved when she got told to send herself over to Koror. Fancy that there is no merge and she is just absorbed into Koror instead... :P

The challenge was interesting - Tom didn't want food and ultimately everyone else did. No surprise to see Coby ousted - he seemed to get ALL the screentime today, which either meant the start of his dominance of the game or his pending demise and denial, and ultimately it was the ltatter.

What is next? I do not know! Just glad to see Steph still fighting strong!
  • A Survivor First

6.7
    For the first time ever in Survivor history, there is a one-person tribe. Stephenie outlasted, outwited, and outplayed the losing Uling tribe. It has taken a toll on her being alone. Now she gets to go and merge with Tom, Ian, and the others. And they make her feel right at home. Despite her coming in as a "dead-woman walking."