Survivor

I'm In Such a Hot Pickle!

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 2008 on CBS

• Fake idols... <33333

I definitely loved this episode! It was spectacular!

First up, there is the merge, and James starts eating bats. That was absolutely vile, but that guy is just hilarious!!!

I was thrilled to see Alexis getting a LOT more screentime within this episode, as I really liked her and wanted to see her talking a bit more. I loved Amanda's comment about not wanting to go to the end with a Motivational Speaker!! And Cirie's comment about Amanda's jealousy!!!

I thought Jason and Eliza ending up in an alliance together was pretty unexpected. Outsiders gotta stick together, right!? I liked Eliza (I haven't seen her previous season) but on this season she was great! Shame to see her go, as I feel she could really have shaken up the game later on.

As for Parvati, you just gotta love everything she does! Amanda's not too happy with being 'put' into an alliance with the girl who's stealing her guy! Parvati, though, is playing everybody, and you have to feel that she is in control!

I hope to see Ozzy gone soon. I can't stand him at all...

The fake idol was hilarious! Eliza obviously knew that it ws fake, but she would've been stupid not to play it, just in case. Great job on her by revealing that Ozzy has the real idol, though! I hope that she eliminated Ozzy by revealing the secret, whilch was not a secret to some...

I can't believe Jeff tossed the fake idol into the flames1!!! and then Ozzy said it took him hours to make, which was pretty hilarious! :P
  • Review

Another average episode from a season that has not had a lot of them. A lot of attention is given to Jason and his fake individual immunity idol in this episode. Eliza knew the entire time that it wasnt the real immmunity idol, but tried to play it anyway. I mean why not, right? The rest of the epsiode was filled with some pretty average drama. The tribes are now one and we have our first individual immunity challenege. I think this is a good transitional episode as Parvati is playing all sides of the game here and it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.
  • Eliza outsted. Vanuatu dead and Idols killing me.

6.3
    I didn't like the fact that Eliza was voted off. I didn't like it at all. Wow, Erik had definitely survived the night and ever since Chet went to Malakal, Malakal, just kept losing to Airai without Chet there. The Curse of Chet is still there. Airai had only lost 2 people. The bats let me tell you was disgusting, James of course James ate it and Malakal beach is the home all the way. Well the challenge was like Palau's challenge. THe grate I thought that Ozzy would win after his enormous wins in the Cook ISlands. At least Eliza, who I think is just so skinny is so strong. She and Jason are on the outs. Jason wins and Eliza's gone.
  • Man Jason is STOOPID!

Oh man I love Ozzy, he's so funny and I couldn't wait to see his face when Eliza took up the "idol"...Haha he was cracking up!! So funny! I have been waiting for that since he made the silly thing. It doesn't even look close to a idol.............

I think Amanda and that Alexis gurl are going to but heads soon over Ozzy, that is if Amanda can't get her out soon! I have my favourites picked out to win this series but I don't want to say right now! I'm so glad they had the merge too! I was waiting for this!
  • Excellent episode. Jason is an idiot.

I really loved Eliza. I'm sad to see her go. Actually, she was kinda cute to me. Anyway, it was a really great episode. It was a good idea for Jason to try to bring Eliza in to keep her in the game, but seeing how he is such an idiot, it was actually kinda funny to see the whole plan blow up in their faces. I'm somewhat happy Jason won the first individual immunity idol instead of Ozzy. And everyone should have saw how disappointed Ozzy was when he didn't win. I thought Eliza would have gone much farther than this, but it seemed like she was enjoying herself after being voted out according to the vids on CBS.com. So I guess it's all good for her right now.

As for next week, I'm dying to see what's going to happen to Ozzy because Eliza told everyone before she left. That was hilarious. And at tribal council, Ozzy joking around on how long it took him to make that fake idol and James burst out laughing. I just hope the rest of the episodes can be as funny and good as this one.
  • Eliza knew she was a goner first on!

Eliza when she saw Ami, her closest ally gone instead of Erik, she knew that she was in hot troulbe. Only Jason, who surprisingly beat Ozzy in the challenge, was her closest one and don't know what Eliza played the fake immunity thing as Ozzy made up a fake one in order to keep the real one out of site. Because she wanted to oust Ozzy and played that on purpose. She knew it was fake from the very beginning. The new Dabu tribe came together. As this now wasn't no fans vs faves. It is everybody and anybody for themselves now.
  • It's just a stupid stick!

This episode started off with the merge of the two tribes and the remaining members sitting down to a feast. It was interesting to see James wolfing down cooked bat, which seemed to repulse a few there.

The rest of the episode quickly showed that Eliza and Jason were next to go at tribal council. With Jason winning indvidual immunity, Eliza's hopes of staying went up in smoke when she saw that what Jason though was the hidden immunity idol was nothing more than a stick of wood. Even with this revelation, Eliza still tried to use it at the council to avoid being voted out but this only resulted in laughter and no change in her fate.

A very good episode with more than a few hints suggesting that Parvati may have overplayed her hand and could regret this as numbers dwindle down.
  • What a tangled web we weave?

The merge was not without drama. Eliza knew she was in trouble the moment she saw that Ami was gone. No matter what she tries she knows she is on thin ice. When they get to the beach the the outsiders, the ones not in the alliance of 4 are trying to get their own alliances. Some people need to get scorecards because they have allied themselves with everyone there including Jeff and the camera team.
    The immunity challenge was one by Jason much to the chagrin of Ozzy. Jason just moved his place for being voted off to the top of the list.
    Jason gave the fake immunity idol to Eliza which went right into the fire. Jason and Eliza were the only ones who voted for Ozzy, and it will not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
    Next week, it seems like the women who have the numeric advantage can and might turn the tables on Ozzy and take him and the idol out of the game. That would make the remaining episodes better. It is not like I do not like Ozzy but just to see the look on his face will be priceless. The next one to go should be Cirie, she does not belong among the finalists, but it will be either Ozzy on a blindside or Jason.