Survivor

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 2007 on CBS

6.7
  • Bottom of the barrel!

2.4
    What is the point in showing shows that you rarely do get to see a lot of bonus features or why they put it on here! Well, I guess that I didn't miss much here. As they usually show shows that are meaningless. I want the real thing, not just recap shows in which they already show things. They don't show enough bonus features at all as these are really pointless. I will agree with one viewer here. As Survivor they need to do away with these shows as they are meaningless. Really see no point in doing these kind of shows I think.
  • boring...

I hate the recap episodes. They are so boring. I've seen all of the episodes all ready, I just want to go on to the new episodes. I don't really care about seeing ten new scenes that have never been seen before...I just don't care. The only reason I watched this episode was because there was nothing else to do. I did like seeing the beginning of the episode because I missed the first episode. Overall, boring, pointless episode. If a viewer misses an episode they can usually catch up online or by the recaps before the new episodes start; why do they have to have a whole episode of recaps?