Survivor

It's Do or Die

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 21, 2014 on CBS

• The twenty-eighth season ends with a reunion with the loved ones and more drama at Tribal Council.

I never thought I would say this but for once, I have to agree with Kass. She was absolutely right in saying that Woo had a far better chance of beating her at the Final Tribal Council than Tony. I have mixed feelings about Woo's decision to send Kass to the jury. On one hand you have to admire him for adhering to the principles of Tae Kwon Do such as integrity and respect. You don't see too much of that on "Survivor". On the other hand, I was floored at what could be considered as Jeff himself put it, "a million dollar mistake". Woo was hoping that his bold move and sticking to his principles would sway the jury, but sadly it only swayed one person. That said, Tony deserves to be congratulated on his win. One final thing, Kass mentioned to her husband that the reason why nobody liked her or how she played the game was simply because she was a woman. That is just plain ridiculous. She was disliked because she was nasty and disrespectful to her fellow players. The fact that she is a woman is irrelevant. That's all for this season. See you at season twenty-nine.
  • Great conclusion!

After the fact that we got a really worthy winner and topping that off with the brilliant drama that transpired over the course of this season, Cagayn wil go down as my second favourite season to this point! Just a fraction behind Microensia, which I doubt can ever be topped, this season has been truly memorable!

I enjoyed the B v B v B concept but mainly I just liked having 3 tribes and there was s o much great drama.

Casting was brilliant as well!

As for the actual finale, two shocking Immunity Challenges... couldn't believe my eyes at some points, but all in allit was great. Jury questioning segment was perfect - especially Trish! I loved it so much!

The negative for me were the annoying "live" segments throughout the show - just leave us alone and let us watch in peace! I don't need to hear about some kid wanting to be on Survivor in 10 years when there is an Immunity Challenge about to happen!

Although admittely I did love seeing the queen Parvati Shallow hesrelf!

All in all, great episode and a brilliant season!