Survivor

It's Human Nature

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 09, 2012 on CBS

• Extremely satisfying! (Spoilers for this ep ahead!)

This was so satisfying to watch, as Tarzan is given the boot and i love it that five women are left standing!

I was so extremely nervous, because Chelsea' name was flying around like crazy, and she' s my absolute fave! I would'v e died if she went home! Thank goodness we get to see her again!

Meanwhile, I thought the reward challenge was great, but the immunity was terrible. They picked the worst challenge to recycle, as this oen was so boring on Redemption Island, and it was even more boring today.

So it's five women left to duke it out! I have all my hopes pinned on Chelsea, but if she can't win, then I hope its Sabrina who takes the money! Kim would be my third choice, although I'm liking her less and less each time. Alicia is just vile (or at least she has been vile at soem points throughout this game) and Christina has done less than nothing.

Can't wait to see how the finale plays out! I have all myt hopes for Chelsea to pull off a big win! She's been my absolute favourite from the pre-season! <33333333